Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Telrav is a bandit who impersonates a wounded merchant who has been the victim of a robbery. While traveling, his cart was ransacked and looted by nearby bandits. He convinces the Dragonborn to help him regain his cart, luring him or her into an ambush by the other bandits, which he joins in combat.
As Telrav wears no armor, he remains vulnerable to melee attacks. His consorts are leveled, making them more difficult.
- It is possible to get ambushed at Nilheim, without ever even talking to Telrav.
- If the guards posted at the camp are killed before talking to Telrav, he will respond, "My men! You'll pay for this!" and will become hostile. This response gives no hints that there was an ambush set, making it seem to the Dragonborn as if there was no trap at all.
- Telrav is varlet backwards, which means a knave or a rascal.
- If the guards at Nilheim are killed, Telrav may send hired thugs after the Dragonborn.
This section contains bugs related to Telrav. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes after the Dragonborn has escorted Telrav to the camp, instead of running toward Nilhiem and becoming hostile, he will walk back to where he was sitting and become unresponsive.
- When he is waiting to talk to the Dragonborn, after walking just past the quest marker of Nilhiem, use Unrelenting Force from behind, forcing him into the camp. He will then become hostile.
- If the Dragonborn arrives at Nilhiem on horseback, the Guards may become hostile towards the horse.
- Accepting the quest and then killing Telrav before he reaches his camp makes it impossible to complete, and causes the quest to remain in your log indefinitely. This also occurs on PS3.
- The bridge leading to Nilhiem may not be present. If this is so, Telrav will walk into the water and be carried down the mountainside.