Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These traveling knights call upon the powers of light and the burning sun to deal massive damage to their enemies while restoring health, magicka, and stamina to their allies.
- Ultimate Ability: Radial Sweep -> Empowering Sweep / Crescent Sweep
- Puncturing Strikes -> Biting Jabs / Puncturing Sweep
- Piercing Javelin -> Aurora Javelin / Binding Javelin
- Focused Charge -> Explosive Charge / Toppling Charge
- Spear Shards -> Luminous Shards / Blazing Spear
- Sun Shield -> Radiant Ward / Blazing Shield
- Ultimate Ability: Nova -> Solar Prison / Solar Disturbance
- Sun Fire -> Vampire's Bane / Reflective Light
- Solar Flare -> Dark Flare / Solar Barrage
- Backlash -> Power of the Light / Purifying Light
- Eclipse -> Unstable Core / Total Dark
- Radiant Destruction -> Radiant Glory / Radiant Oppression
- Ultimate Ability: Rite of Passage -> Remembrance / Practiced Incantation
- Rushed Ceremony -> Breath of Life / Honor the Dead
- Healing Ritual -> Lingering Ritual / Ritual of Rebirth
- Restoring Aura -> Radiant Aura / Repentance
- Cleansing Ritual -> Purifying Ritual / Extended Ritual
- Rune Focus -> Restoring Focus / Channeled Focus
- The Templar is the only class that has a skill line focused on healing.
- The Templar is the most Versatile class in the game that excels in every role in combat.
- This class with great defensive passives, damage-absorbing skills and shield-based abilities and anti-undead skills allows building classic Paladin type characters which, arguably, have the highest survivability in the game with excellent defense and self-healing abilities.
- The Templar can also be great Blademaster type characters. Their mastery of all types of physical weapons is best amongst all classes. As such two-handed weapon wielding Blademaster type characters has insane physical damage dealing power second to only dual-wielding Assassin type Nightblades by a small margin but have significantly higher survivability than Assassin type Nightblades.
- The Templar can also be good Rangers as well, due to their increased damage with the bow.
- The Templar class makes excellent Cleric type characters. They are, undoubtedly, the best healers in the game.
- The Templar's only real weakness is their low mobility. This, however, does not matter too much as the Templar is great at holding its ground.
- The Templar class is recommended for all players new to the game.
|Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online|