Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Temple District is the southwestern district of the Imperial City. It is home to the Temple of the One and houses several of the city's upper and middle class citizens. The district is the stage for the final battle of the Oblivion Crisis in which Martin Septim sacrifices himself and becomes the avatar of Akatosh in order to defeat Mehrunes Dagon and save Tamriel. The Temple district is also home to the Order of the Virtuous Blood, a supposed devout clan of vampire hunters.
- The All-Saints Inn – One of several inns in the city.
- Temple of the One – Temple that houses the Dragonfires.
- Seridur's House – Located in the basement is the headquarters of the Order of the Virtuous Blood.
- Alessia Ottus – Imperial author of the Guide Series.
- Amantius Allectus – Imperial intellectual, a target of Thieves Guild recruits.
- Roland Jenseric – Breton member of the Order and accused vampire.
- Salomon Geonette – Breton musician "employed" by the Emperor.
- Seridur – Altmer leader of the Order of the Virtuous Blood.
- Tandilwe – Altmer, a Master Speechcraft trainer.
- Willet – Redguard owner of The All-Saints Inn.
- Order of the Virtuous Blood
- Light the Dragonfires
- Speechcraft Training
- May the Best Thief Win
- Imperial Corruption
- One Nirnroot under the water.
- Market District
- Elven Gardens District
- Arena District (Oblivion)
- Talos Plaza District
- Green Emperor Way