Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sybil's Antechamber: where the High Priestess sleeps.
- Inner Sanctum: where only women are allowed to go. This room is Locked Master or Expert depending on character level.
A number of priestesses maintain the temple and pray regularly to Dibella, usually inside the temple's sanctum. They are:
- Anwen, inside the temple's sanctum.
- Hamal, inside the temple's sanctum.
- Orla, inside the temple's sanctum.
- Senna, wanders the temple grounds.
- Skill book (Illusion) – 2920, vol 02 - Sun's Dawn
- Dibella Statue
- Various potion ingredients
- One flawless amethyst can be found in the Inner Sanctum on a shelf.
- One flawless sapphire
- Grand soul gem and numerous other soul gems
- A Silver emerald necklace can be found in the inner sanctum. It is on the left, once the Dragonborn enters the room.
- The Temple of Dibella has no beds and the priestesses never seem to sleep. They either sit in the back of the inner sanctum, or in the larger inner sanctum hallway on one of the four stone chairs. Senna, who is in the entry hallway before the inner sanctum, does not go to sleep either, and can be seen wandering around while cleaning up. When the young Sybil, Fjotra, is freed and brought to the temple, she too matches this sleepless behavior.