The Temple of the Divines is the main temple of Skyrim. Located in Solitude, it houses shrines to all of the Eight Divines and one empty pedestal where the shrine of Talos, the Ninth Divine, has been removed. The shrine of Talos is erected in the temple if the Stormcloaks win the Civil War.
- Rorlund: Nordic high priest of the Temple of the Divines. Rorlund will send hired thugs to kill the Dragonborn should he/she kill Freir.
- Silana Petreia: Imperial priestess of the Temple of the Divines.
- Freir: Nord priestess of the Temple of the Divines.
- Main article: Nine Divines
- Akatosh - The Dragon God of Time.
- Arkay - God of the Cycle of Birth and Death.
- Dibella - Goddess of Beauty and Love.
- Julianos - God of Wisdom and Logic.
- Kynareth - Goddess of Air and Nature.
- Mara - Mother Goddess and Goddess of Love.
- Stendarr - God of Mercy and Justice.
- Zenithar - God of Work and Commerce.
- Amulet of Talos - upstairs wardrobe.
- A case of Firebrand Wine. If you enter on the first floor, turn left after moving past the benches, then head down the stairs. Once at the bottom, turn left again and open the door. At the base of the bed is a wine case, although if you want it you must steal it. This case respawns over time.
The Missing ShrineEdit
Notable by its absence is the shrine of Talos, the ninth Divine. On asking Freir about the empty alcove she replies: "Hmm? Ah, yes. That once held the shrine to Talos. But the worship of Talos was banned by the White-Gold Concordat, some time ago." Freir has further information on the White-Gold Concordat.