|Temple of the One|
|Quests||Light the Dragonfires|
During the Oblivion Crisis, the temple is the site of the final showdown between Mehrunes Dagon and the avatar of Akatosh, which leaves the roof of the temple shattered, debris and damage scattered throughout the surrounding streets, and the avatar of Akatosh encased in stone.
- After completing the main quest, with a high enough Acrobatics one can jump on one of the pillars, then on the leg of the dragon, and across the wall. If one succeeds, they will drop down until they spawn back in the center of the temple.
- After completing Light the Dragonfires, it is possible to obtain a second blessing from the statue by activating it from outside the Temple (a high Acrobatics skill is necessary).
- This is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.
- Before one finishes the main quest, if their Acrobatics skill is high enough, one may be able to jump onto the temple, fall through the roof and into the empty area inside the walls. There is a half-buried door right behind where the normal door is. If one goes inside, they will see the temple as it is during the end of the main quest. If one walks outside, they will see the Temple District overrun by Daedra. Even the quest log will update. It is a glitchy way to finish the main quest quickly.
- Sometimes, for unknown reasons, after using the statue of the avatar of Akatosh and receiving the blessing, the timer will not go down and the effects will be permanent.
- If the Hero saved Jeelius from the Mythic Dawn sacrificial ceremony inside the Lake Arrius Caverns, he appears at the Temple.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)