- You said something about a burial? "Falkreath is known for its graveyard, traveler. We've buried more dead than you can imagine. I just finished giving my old war companion, Berit, a proper burial by fire. Old hard head hated the idea of being lost cold in the ground. Could you deliver the ashes to Runil, the priest of Arkay? He'll know the right blessings to make for Berit's soul."
- That's a shame. "Typical."
- I could deliver that for you. "Thank you."
Dengeir: "Do you think Tekla has been talking to Siddgeir again?"
Thadgeir: "We've been over this, Den. Tekla does not share your secrets with Siddgeir."
Dengeir: "Hmmf. Maybe you're the one talking to him then..."
Doing a fine jobEdit
Thadgeir: "Don't let my brother get to you, Tekla. You're doing a fine job around here."
Tekla: "Thank you sir."
Visiting the CemeteryEdit
Runil: "You visit us often, Thadgeir."
Thadgeir: "Most of my friends are buried here."
- "Skyrim's history of war is well documented here in Falkreath's graveyard."
- "My brother Dengeir can be...difficult. Take his words with a grain of salt."
- "Unless you intend to bury someone this isn't the place you're looking for, traveler."
- "Falkreath was once full of wanderers and warriors like yourself. Those were better days."
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Lego Batman