|Location||West of Solitude|
Hoping to discover secret information about the Dragon Crisis, Delphine sends the Dragonborn to the Thalmor Embassy. Disguised as a guest attending Elenwen's party, the Dragonborn creates a distraction and discovers several dossiers and letters about the Civil War in Skyrim, but nothing about the Dragon Crisis. The Dragonborn does, however, learn that a Dragon Loremaster of the Blades, Esbern, is in Skyrim and is wanted by the Thalmor. Attempting to escape, the Dragonborn discovers Etienne Rarnis, a member of the Thieves Guild who was being interrogated by the Thalmor in regards to Esbern's presence in Riften.
The barracks in the Thalmor Embassy can still be accessed after Diplomatic Immunity and is a great source of Altmer blood, which is needed for activating the Dwemer mechanism at Septimus Signus's Outpost. Also if Malborn doesn't survive, his blood can be harvested as well for Bosmer blood.
- Etienne Rarnis
- Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone
- Maven Black-Briar
- Skill Book: Before the Ages of Man: Illusion
- Stones of Barenziah
- A bottle of Colovian Brandy by talking to the waitress with the platter of drinks in the entrance room.\]
- Two Elven Daggers
- Gold and Emerald Circlet
- Gold and Ruby Circlet
- Unusual Gem will become unavailable after completing Diplomatic Immunity. (Fixed With 1.4 Patch, but it still may happen.)
- Unplayable after killing Thalmor guards before Diplomatic Immunity quest. (Fixed in 1.5 Patch.)
- If a dragon priest mask or gold is given to Malborn, there is a chance it may not appear in the larder and will be lost forever.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)