The Arm of Fury is a Temple quest available during the events of The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. Having completed several tasks for the Temple of Kynareth, the Agent is sent to kill a former member of the Kynaran Order.
- Speak with a Missionary from the Temple of Kynareth.
- Head to and enter the specified dungeon.
- Search for and kill the traitor to the Kynaran Order.
- Return to the Missionary before the time limit expires to complete the quest.
Having joined the Temple of Kynareth and completed a few quests, the Agent will be asked to deal with a more serious matter. A Missionary reveals that a former member of the Kynaran Order has taken their God, Kynareth's name in vain. The Agent is duly tasked with killing this traitor to the Order, who has holed up in a nearby dungeon.
A Kynaran KillingEdit
The Agent will have to journey to and then enter the specified dungeon, before battling their way through the usual assortment of random enemies and creatures. Eventually, the Agent will stumble across the traitor, posing as either an assassin, knight, nightblade or spellsword although this is only revealed when the traitor utters their final words:
Once the traitor lies dead, the Agent must escape the dungeon and return to the Missionary before the time limit expires.
The will be no physical or monetary reward for the Agent upon their return to the Missionary, despite successfully killing the traitor. The success or failure of the Agent in undertaking the quest will also affect their reputation in the Temple:
|The Arm of Fury - g0b00y00|
The Kynaran Order in [temple town] has sent me to find and slay a traitor to the Order in a hideout, [dungeon]. I have [x] days to accomplish this.
- This is the only Temple specific quest that lacks a physical or monetary reward.
- NPCs will reference this quest, and its current state, when asked for any news:
- "That skulker ran off to [dungeon] like the hounds of hell were behind him."
- "[Missionary's name] can't just let the shiftless bum go after what [he/she] did to the Kynaran Order."
- "The traitor's story just proves it. You don't play around with the Kynaran Order."
- "I always thought the Order would be more merciful to that dolt."
- "The traitor is apparently tougher than [Missionary's name] thought. What an escape."
- "The renegade has moved north I hear, but the memory still plagues the order."
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall – Temples|
|Temples||Akatosh Chantry • Order of Arkay • House of Dibella • School of Julianos • Temple of Kynareth • Benevolence of Mara • Temple of Stendarr • Resolution of Z'en|
|Templar Orders||Order of the Hour • Knights of the Circle • Order of the Lily • Knights Mentor • Kynaran Order • Maran Knights • Crusaders • Knights of Iron|
|Non-member Quests||The Healing • The Spook • The Stolen Item • An Errand|
|Member Quests||The Haunted House • The Obsessed Child • The Missing Scholar • The Insane Priest • Hunt for Undead • The Heretic • The Cursed Weapon • The Expiatory Sacrifice • A Delivery • The Relic • The Rite of Atonement • The Great Evil|
|Unique Quests||Avenge the Dragons • The Desecrated Temple • Desired Artwork • The Price of Knowledge • The Arm of Fury • A Powerful Spirit • A Special Plant • The Bounty|