- Main article: Thieves Guild Quests (Morrowind)
- Talk to Gentleman Jim Stacey in Simine Fralinie: Bookseller in the Vivec City, Foreign Quarter.
- Go to Ald Redaynia and find the Bittercup.
- Retrieve the Bittercup.
- Go to the Balmora Fighters Guild and talk to Eydis Fire-Eye.
- Return to Gentleman Jim Stacey to complete the quest.
|The Bitter Cup – TG_BitterBribe|
|10||Gentleman Jim Stacey asked me to get the Bitter Cup, an artifact sacred to Clavicus Vile, and deliver it to Eydis Fire-Eye. The Bitter Cup was lost in the ruins of Ald Redaynia.
|25||I sipped the potent nectar of the Bitter Cup. It bestowed its "gift" upon me, and then it promptly vanished.|
|30||Instead of delivering the Bitter Cup to Eydis Fire-Eye as Gentleman Jim Stacey had requested, I sipped its potent nectar. The Cup bestowed its "gift" upon me, and then it promptly vanished.|
|50||Eydis Fire-Eye accepted the Bitter Cup and agreed to betray Sjoring Hard-Heart's orders to crush the Thieves Guild.|
|100||Gentleman Jim Stacey thanked me for delivering the Bitter Cup to Eydis Fire-Eye.
|110||Gentleman Jim Stacey was displeased that I botched the bribery of Eydis Fire-Eye. But he said he might have done the same himself, given the circumstances.
|120||Since Eydis Fire-Eye is dead, there is little we can do to bribe her.