|Faction||Fellglow Keep Mages|
In battle, she usually Dual Wields Sparks, but she will occasionally cast Conjure Flame Atronach, Conjure Frost Atronach, or Conjure Storm Atronach. She can cast multiple Atronachs at a single time and can Teleport across the room. Followers wielding bows or spells can compensate for these tactics. After her death, she can be reanimated as a Dead Thrall.
A battle can be avoided via persuasion, allowing the Dragonborn to take the books and leave. However, this prevents them from receiving the "Fellglow Ritual Chamber Key" needed to unlock the door to Fellglow Ritual Chamber behind her.
Alternately, a battle can be avoided by agreeing to hand over Orthorn. With a high Sneak level, one can then approach her from behind and kill her, or pickpocket the key from her.
If Orthorn is told to get to safety and that he is not needed, she can be persuaded, the books taken and then sneak-attacked from behind to get the key.
Alternately, agree to hand over Orthorn. While he protests and she still displays dialogue, exit out of the conversation, walk up behind her (no need to sneak as she will not be hostile at this point) and power attack her with a strong weapon (e.g. Mace of Molag Bal). She will have 50 - 2% health left, depending on game difficulty, and can be killed much more easily.
- The Caller's soul cannot be trapped in a soul gem, despite no notice of her resisting the soul trap. However, owning the Black Star may make capturing her soul possible. Capturing her soul (grand) with the Black Star has been confirmed on PC.
This section contains bugs related to The Caller. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible to unlock the door at the Fellglow Ritual Chamber behind The Caller without having to eliminate her. Possibly, this occurs when the "Wax Key" perk under the Lockpicking skill tree has been obtained.
- Dragonborn kills the Caller as she teleports, she may appear lying on the floor dead but shown as an enemy with a red dot. She will recover health but will not move or do anything in this state. Since she is not treated as dead, the body cannot be searched. Hitting her with weapons will not affect her, but attacking her with destruction magic will reduce her health. Once her health is reduced to zero, the system will treat her as dead and her body can be searched. If the
- Beheading the Caller as she teleports will cause her to reappear and be fighting with no head.
- Successfully persuading The Caller will cause Orthorn to say: ´´How could you just leave me here?```, even if there wasn't an arrangement.
- If the Dragonborn uses a spell to revive her such as Revenant, she has a chance to become hostile and attack the player. This can be solved by simple summoning something else so she turns into a pile of ash.
- If the Dragonborn paralyzes her, she will teleport lying down and will be unkillable.