- Ald'ruhn, Arobar Manor Bedrooms
- Ald'ruhn, Boldrisa Andrano's House
- Ald'ruhn, Cienne Sintieve: Alchemist
- Ald'ruhn, Guls Llervu's House
- Ald'ruhn, Ienas Sarandas's House
- Ald'ruhn, Llether Vari: Enchanter
- Ald'ruhn, Morvayn Quarters
- Ald'ruhn, Ald'ruhn Temple (x2)
- Balmora, Drarayne Thelas' House
- Balmora, Hlaalu Council Manor
- Balmora, Meldor: Armorer
- Balmora, Nerano Manor
- Balmora, Balmora Temple
- Ebonheart, Argonian Mission
- Ebonheart, Imperial Commission
- Gnisis, Gnisis Temple
- Gnisis, Vabdas Hut
- Holamayan Monastery
- Indarys Manor
- Maar Gan, Garry's Hut
- Maar Gan, Mabrelle Geles's Hut
- Maar Gan, Yeherradad's Hut
- Molag Mar, St. Veloth's Hostel (x2)
- Sadrith Mora, Telvanni Council House, Chambers
- Suran, Suran Temple
- Tel Branora, Fadase Selvayn: Trader
- Tower of Tel Fyr, Hall of Fyr
- Tureynulal, Kagrenac's Library
- Vivec City, Hall of Justice Secret Library (x9)
- Vivec City, Hlaalu Records
- Vivec City, Jobasha's Rare Books (x4)
- Vivec City, Library of Vivec, (x13)
- Vivec City, Redoran Temple Shrine
- Vivec City, Simine Fralinie: Bookseller (x6)
- Vivec City, St. Delyn Waistworks North-Two
- Vivec City, St. Olms Temple
- Vos, Ulvil Llothas's Farmhouse
[The Cantatas of Vivec are gospels written in the form of epic songs. They trace the evolution of Vivec from a foolish mortal into an enlightened divine. Vivec sought out experiences that tested him in every way possible, particularly in the defense and protection of his Dunmer people, and through his long life, his humility, and his unconquerable spirit, he attained the Wisdom of the Seven Graces. The Cantatas relate many stories of Vivec's experiments with challenge and risk, his failures and triumphs, his blessings of insight and good fortune, and his debt to his partners, Almalexia the Lover and Sotha Sil the Teacher. The poetry is simple and dramatic, lyric and personal, composed to be sung or recited. The following is an excerpt from Lord Vivec's 'Brooding Beneath Red Mountain'. ]
The gaunt ghostfires loom as subtle shrouds,
Smokes and shades on the biers of Red Mountain.
Arches and spires line the rock halls,
Dimly lit by the spirits of the dead.
The blood of broken hearths and houses
Runs in red rivers, blossoms in fountains.
Girdled round within walls of wit's glass
The shattered hosts slumber in cradles of ash.
But when shall they wake?
What dark crucible may kindle their souls to light?
How long beneath red-reeking clouds
Must flickering watchfires burn?
How many lifetimes of labor and lament
Will it take to seal this restless tomb?