The Dark Brotherhood is a joinable faction in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. It is a guild of assassins shrouded in shadow and mystery which is active all over Tamriel. While their business is certainly not legal, their existence has typically been tolerated or ignored. To join the Dark Brotherhood in Daggerfall, you must kill at least three innocent citizens or fifteen town guards. The Dark Brotherhood's quests are usually simple assassinations.
The guildhall of the Dark Brotherhood is a two-level orange building, which is marked automatically on the town map once a member enters a town or city for the first time.
- Joining the Dark Brotherhood - Earn acceptance with the Dark Brotherhood.
- Traitor in the Brotherhood - Kill a member of the Dark Brotherhood.
- No Escape - Kill a former member who tried to escape retribution.
- No Competition - Kill a freelance assassin.
- Mage Guild in a Mess - Kill a renegade mage on behalf of the Mages Guild.
- A Song to Die for - Kill a bard who has a bad taste in music.
- Absence - Find a missing Dark Brotherhood member.
- A Damsel In Need - Kill a knight who won't protect a damsel.
- Kill a Mage - Kill a Mage Guild Member.
- Anonymous Job - Kill a person in the region palace.
- Not For Just Anyone - Kill a Knight in a Palace.
- Kill a Thief - Kill a Thieves Guild member.
- The Veteran - Kill a warrior.
|Rank||Rank Title||Reputation||High skill||Low skill|
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|