- Ald Velothi, Ald Velothi Outpost
- Ald'ruhn, Codus Callonus: Bookseller
- Ald'ruhn, Guls Llervu's House
- Ald'ruhn, Ienas Sarandas's House
- Ald'ruhn, Llether Vari: Enchanter
- Balmora, Balmora Temple
- Caldera, Surane Leoriane
- Ghostgate, Tower of Dawn
- Gnisis, Gnisis Temple (x2)
- Indarys Manor, Raram's House
- Maar Gan, Andus Tradehouse
- Maar Gan, Huleen's Hut
- Maar Gan, Maar Gan Temple (x2)
- Molag Mar, Temple
- Sadrith Mora, Tel Naga Upper Hall
- Sadrith Mora, Telvanni Council House, Telvanni Council House Chambers
- Salvel Ancestral Tomb
- Tel Branora, Seryne Relas's House
- Tel Branora, Sethan's Tradehouse
- Tel Branora, Tel Branora Upper Tower
- Tel Mora, The Covenant
- Tureynulal, Kagrenac's Library
- Vivec City, Hall of Justice Secret Library
- Vivec City, Hlaalu Records
- Vivec City, Jobasha's Rare Books
- Vivec City, Justice Offices
- Vivec City, Redoran Records
- Vivec City, Redoran Temple Shrine
- Vivec City, St. Olms Temple
- Vivec City, The Abbey of St. Delyn the Wise
- Vos, Ienasa Radas's Farmhouse
- Vos, Ulvil Llothas's Farmhouse
- Vos, Vos Chapel
- Raven Rock Temple - Downstairs in a bedroom on the right, at the bottom of a bookshelf on the right.
- Tel Mithryn - On a bookshelf,southeast of the levitator platform.
The Doors of the SpiritEdit
The Ancestors are among us. They are never farther away than the Waiting Door.
The Ancestors are not departed. The dead are not under the earth. Their spirits are in the restless wind, in the fire's voice, in the foot-smoothed step. Pay heed to these things, and you will know your absent kin.
Pay reverence through gift and prayer. Acquaint the Ancestors with your affairs, with your comings and goings, with your blessings and trials.
From the Waiting Door comes your protection. Heed the spirits, who are the guardians of your hearth, teachers of wisdom, counselors of fortune, seers of fate.
Each bone is a door through the wall of the world. Each bone is the road, with Wisdom and Power the travelers. Each bone is the ghost fence that guards us from evil.
Honor the Ancestors upon your hearths, within your halls, in the community of your temples, in the solitude of your tombs.
Live in One World with your spirits. Honor the spirits within and without you. Do not grieve for the dead. Take shelter in their arms, and pay heed to their words.