The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition is a compilation of Oblivion, Shivering Isles expansion pack, and Knights of the Nine expansion pack. It does not contain any of the other official plug-ins. It was released for PC and Xbox 360 on September 10, 2007, and on the PlayStation 3 in December 2007.
The additional official plug-ins can be purchased for the PC from Oblivion Downloads. For the Xbox 360, these plug-ins can be purchased through the Xbox Live Marketplace for varying amounts of Microsoft Points.
- Contains the original game, the Shivering Isles expansion pack, and the Knights of the Nine expansion pack.
- Allows you to use your old save files.
- Explore Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles.
- 21 Skills & 10 different Races
- Two new factions, the Court of Madness and Knights of the Nine
Official PC System RequirementsEdit
(Same as Original)
- 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- 1 GB System RAM
- ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP
- 512MB System RAM
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- 128MB Direct3D compatible video card
- and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
- 8x DVD-ROM drive
- 4.6 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c (included)
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
- ATI X1900 series
- ATI X1800 series
- ATI X1600 series
- ATI X1300 series
- ATI X850 series
- ATI x800 series
- ATI x700 series
- ATI x600 series
- ATI Radeon 9800 series
- ATI Radeon 9700 series
- ATI Radeon 9600 series
- ATI Radeon 9500 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series
- NVIDIA GeForce FX series