Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition is a compilation of Oblivion, Shivering Isles expansion pack, and Knights of the Nine expansion pack. It does not contain any of the other official plug-ins. It was released for PC and Xbox 360 on September 10, 2007, and on the PlayStation 3 in December 2007.
The additional official plug-ins can be purchased for the PC from Oblivion Downloads. For the Xbox 360, these plug-ins can be purchased through the Xbox Live Marketplace for varying amounts of Microsoft Points.
- Contains the original game, the Shivering Isles expansion pack, and the Knights of the Nine expansion pack.
- Allows you to use your old save files.
- Explore Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles.
- 21 Skills & 10 different Races
- Two new factions, the Court of Madness and Knights of the Nine
Official PC System RequirementsEdit
(Same as original)
- 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- 1 GB System RAM
- ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP
- 512MB System RAM
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- 128MB Direct3D compatible video card
- and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
- 8x DVD-ROM drive
- 4.6 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c (included)
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
- ATI X1900 series
- ATI X1800 series
- ATI X1600 series
- ATI X1300 series
- ATI X850 series
- ATI x800 series
- ATI x700 series
- ATI x600 series
- ATI Radeon 9800 series
- ATI Radeon 9700 series
- ATI Radeon 9600 series
- ATI Radeon 9500 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series
- NVIDIA GeForce FX series
This section contains bugs related to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The song "Auriel's Ascension" will never play in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition or 5 Year Anniversary Edition for Xbox 360.