The Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City is the eighth DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online. It takes place within its namesake of the Clockwork City, a zone roughly the same size as the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild DLCs and Chapters. It was released on PC/Mac on October 23rd and on Xbox One/PS4 on November 7th alongside Update 16.
The premise for the storyline involves helping Divayth Fyr uncover a Daedric conspiracy going on in the city, and find out what happened to Sotha Sil. It will also continue the Daedric War story arc from previous DLCs.
- 10 to 15 hours of playtime content
- The Asylum Sanctorium, a "Mini-Trial" slightly shorter than a regular Trial, containing two mini bosses and an elite boss. A Polymorph is randomly dropped from the main boss upon completion of hard mode
- New Asylum weapons set, similar to Master and Maelstrom weapons
- Two mysterious Delves to explore
- Two World Bosses around Clockwork City
- A host of standalone and daily quests that will reward you with new and unique set items, Motif Chapters, collectibles, and more