- Main article: Updates (Online)
The following are the issues that have been resolved with the Updates to the game. Each patch should have a reference to the forum link for confirmation.
| Click to view
Source: Patch 1.0.5
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.5 features content fixes, focusing primarily on quest issues and blockers.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue where you could occasionally have characters of different factions in the same campaign.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Fixed an issue where curing vampirism or lycanthropy was yielding more frequent experience and gold gain than was intended.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for you to be teleported off the map.
- Will of The Council: The levers used to open the portals can now be interacted with more reliably.
- The Dangerous Past: Sees-All-Colors will now always perform her theater scene at the end, and take the portal out of the dungeon.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Fixed an issue where you would not get credit for killing the Aldmeri soldiers.
- The Initiation: Kinlady Iniel will now always spawn when you’re on the correct quest step.
- Sever All Ties: The event with High Kinlady Estre will no longer break if you kill her as soon as she spawns.
- Breaking the Tide: Adjusted the event where you need to defend Sergeant Seyne. The event will now be much more tolerant of lots of players in the location, and be less confusing overall.
- The Final Assault: Gabrielle will now always be willing to talk to you when on the quest step “Find a Path Through the Statue Room.”
- A Graveyard of Ships: Protecting the first mate event will now properly complete, unblocking the quest.
- Holes in the World: Mezha no longer ignores you if you enter combat and then exit while being on the step to talk to him.
- Hall of Judgment: Monsters getting stuck will no longer break the quest step “Defend the Mages.”
- The Blacksap's Hold: Maeroth will now always appear in the prison if you take the other quest from Elden Root.
- A Lasting Winter: General Endare will now fight fairly and allow you to complete the quest if she kills you.
- Wanted: Sgolag: Fixed an issue so Sgolag will now spawn as intended.
- Frighten the Fearsome: The northeastern seed mound will now always appear when you are on the correct quest step.
Down the Skeever Hole: The Colovian Commander will now always spawn as intended.
Motes in the Moonlight: Shaza will now always be able to interact with the beacons.
Motes in the Moonlight: The Dark Mane will now always reset properly if he becomes stuck.
The Arbordawn Cult: Daedra will now reliably appear when you are on the quest step "Clear the Temple of Daedra."
- Fire in the Fields: All fires now count towards quest completion, and should be much easier to extinguish.
- Known Issue: The water effects are missing when you use the bucket. This will be fixed in a future patch.
- Revised the error message in the guild bank that appears when you attempt to drag and drop items to stack them