The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold is a 2003 RPG developed exclusively for Java-enabled cell phones in the style and scope of its fellow The Elder Scrolls games. It is one of the The Elder Scrolls Travels games and is published by Bethesda Softworks.
- Spellsword (Nokia 3650 only)
- Randomly generated dungeons.
- Between 8 to 36 dungeons in the game, depending on the handset used
- Monsters can give the following illnesses (incomplete list)
- Blind: The map disappears and the background shifts to black.
- Delusions: The player is infected with a magical illness and attacked by an improbably high number of monsters, who, while the result of delusions, can still kill the player.
- Vampirism: Background goes to red, and health declines a little each second until death occurs or the ailment expires. For every monster killed though, health is increased.
|Arena • Daggerfall • Morrowind (Tribunal | Bloodmoon) • Oblivion • (Knights of the Nine | Shivering Isles)|
Skyrim (Dawnguard | Hearthfire | Dragonborn | Special Edition)
|Battlespire • Redguard • Eye of Argonia • Paradise Sugar • Travels (Stormhold | Dawnstar | Shadowkey | Oblivion Mobile)|
Travels: Oblivion • Online (Imperial City | Orsinium | Thieves Guild | Dark Brotherhood | Shadows of the Hist | Online: Morrowind) • Legends (The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood • Heroes of Skyrim)
|Arena Manual • Codex Scientia • Daggerfall Manual • The Daggerfall Chronicles|
Battlespire User's Guide • Battlespire Athenaeum • The Redguard Companion • Morrowind Manual
The Morrowind Prophecies • Oblivion Game Guide • Skyrim Game Guide • Hero's Guides to The Elder Scrolls Online
|The Origin of Cyrus! • The Infernal City • Lord of Souls • The Art of Skyrim • Tales of Tamriel (The Land | The Lore)|
The Skyrim Library (The Histories | Man, Mer, and Beast | The Arcane)