(This page is a community project page, meaning that anyone can edit and add to this list) Everyone is welcome to help with working on this list as little or as much as they would like.
- QUEST PAGES
- LOCATIONS (use pre-loaded template)
- CHARACTERS (the template and format is already done in the "Preload" template when you create a page - just click)
- ITEM PAGES: Each item, and its uses. I.e. Provisioning ingredients - post recipes in which it can be used.
The following are tasks that need completing with the Online Project Tasklist:
- Request: Crafting images (images of Maple, Iron Ore, and Jute). We don't have these yet. Also, the crafting stations, High Iron Ore, Flax And Oak - Image of Iron Ore. Some crafting stations here
- Remove refs that were added to identify legitimacy (exceptions: the versions page, which is going to need to be updated every 4-6 weeks)
- Suggestion: Keep references on changes made to content, and reference that page. (i.e. of Kwama are made more difficult with update 2, have that on the page, near the top, and reference the versions page.)
- Get a completed list of the available list of Quests in each region. (Achievements (Online)) has a list of the number of quests in each region)
- Add pages for every NPC in the game
- Add every location in each region as well as each of the sublocations (i.e. the houses and shops in each city)
- Item information
- Crafting information - update the pages regarding the various crafting methods and skills.
- Update each region's information with information regarding the quests, characters, and locations (also, rare items).
- Screenshots of each of the Skyshards available both on the map and in-game.
- Update the Weapons (Online) page; listing all weapons that appear in ESO into an organized fashion in their respective types (Material and Weapon types).
- Update the Armor (Online) page; listing all armor that will appear in ESO into an organized fashion in their respective types (Material and Armor types).
- Cat (Online) - list of Cats that appear in game, and in what city. Rather than separate page, they should have a header on this page and the image for the cat should appear next to the text.
- Dog (Online) -
list of dogs that appear in game. Like Cat, should appear as header sections, with an image next to them. (e.g. "Sir Loin" is a dog in Skywatch. He can be seen following the Skywatch Guard, on patrol.)Individual pages (Consensus Track Vote)
- Giblets - (arguable) should have own page, as they are quest giver, and important part of quest. Same with Texas.
- Other examples should have pages that redirect to the header section of that page (e.g. Dog (Online)#Sir Loin)
- Community Project: Levelling Tips (e.g. ways to increase crafting levels)
- Circumstances where "Intimidate" can be used e.g.
- Circumstances where "Persuade" can be used e.g.
- Can be used in Skywatch on a Royal Guard (alternative: pay 300 Gold)
- Can be used on Elannie to leave Father to die.
- Levelling up information - exp required for each skill type (e.g. character, weapon, class, crafting, guild, etc) (Levelling (Online))
- Navigation templates (quests, different faction quests, regions, main, etc)
- For pages that have needed a disambig (example: a lot of the abilities for weapons were names of perks in Skyrim), ensure that links go to the proper places.
- Disambiguation Pages: The Elder Scrolls Wiki: Online Tasklist/Disambiguation
- List of all available characters in the game
- List of in-game merchants
- List merchants by occupation and by region
- Please try, if possible, when uploading images on characters to use the standards size and in fullfigure (if possible) we have all over the wiki, 600px x 1000px.
- List all crafting materials
- List all crafting recipes
- Create pages for crafting items (i.e. Iron Ore, High Iron Ore, Maple, Sanded Maple, etc)
- Level 1 recipes: 300 xp
- Level 5 recipes
- Level 10 recipes
- Level 15 recipes
- Level 20 recipes
- Level 25 recipes
- List of creatures in each region
- List of item drops by creatures (i.e. Rats > Guts)
- Create list of "Boss" Creatures in Dungeons (Achievements page lists several of these)
- Large task: item drop frequency (i.e. weapons drop very infrequently from creatures)
- List of locations by region, instead of province
- Change Locations (Online) to reflect this
- Sub-locations, such as houses
- List of all Quests.
- List all Quest givers.
- List all Quest rewards.
- List all Quest items.
- Create Sortable table for Quests. Quest, Region, Initiator, Faction (if applicable), Reward, Gold Reward, Skills Reward, for example.
In quite a lot of these quests, there is multiple options for going about doing these quests. If someone takes one choice, check this list, and if you agree, do the other, so we can see what the differences are. (I.e. the quest in Stros M'Kai with the Orc who doesn't wish to fight...if you side with him, he becomes a blacksmith's apprentice, and that's the end of it).
|Clicking may reveal spoilers|
Aldmeri Dominion Regions: Tears of the Two Moons:
- List all weapons, weapon types and material.
- List all armor and clothing, armor types and material.
- List all unique items.
- Question: do we want separate pages for the very rare, unique items dropped from killing creatures. (collectibles section of Achievements (Online)
- List all quest reward items.
- List all miscellaneous items.
- List all books, and their contents (Books (Online))
- If book is a quest item, or a journal, the location it was found
- List all food items, and their effects.
Weapons and ArmorEdit
The question needs to be asked - how should we go about these?
A lot of these weapons and armors exist at multiple weapon and armor levels, meaning stats are extremely confused. (Level 4 Iron Sword, Level 6 Iron Sword, etc).
Should we list only rare items, maybe, and have a list somewhere else (maybe crafting) of the various ones that can be crafted?) ~Tim.
- List of craftable weapons
- -Blacksmithing Station
- -Woodworking Station
- Clothing Station:
- Blacksmithing Station:
- Woodworking Station (shields)
- Fish are listed in this category
- NewMMO category
- Add "affiliation" to character template? - i.e. if they work closely with a faction but aren't actually a part of that faction.
- Location and character templates - have a look at these. Location has lots of sections that aren't used.
- Split location template into location and region (Online Region)
- Possibly Online City? (Cities have sublocations such as houses and shops)
- Create auto-load templates for new pages (also, add Online Books to that list)
Pages to watchEdit
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Updates (Online)
- Patches (Online)
- Removed Content - not yet created, but this page will be useful for people who come back to the game after a few months away
(Added this section so that people don't think we're not making any progress at all).