Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The First Patient is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls Online. Velatosse is suspicious about the plague's origins. She's asked the Vestige to look into the source of this mysterious illness. Velatosse is very upset that the mercenaries are guarding Hendil's home as well as the quarantine area. She thinks the alchemist is hiding something. They should speak to the guard at the home, or find an alternate way in.
- Find a way into Hendil's home
- Search Hendil's house
- Read Hendil's Journal
- Leave Hendil's house
- Bring journal to Velatosse at her son's home
- Find a way into the cave, two methods: A.) Bribe the Scout with gold or B.) Go into the Mercenary Bunkhouse, just East of Scout Camenwen, and loot a disguise from the second floor cabinet.
- Follow Hendil
- Talk to Nelulin
- Follow Hendil in the catacombs
- Defeat Amuur
- Find Hendil
- Defeat Tancano
- Talk to Hendil
- Return to Phaer
- Talk to Velatosse (choose whether Hendil lives or dies)
NOTE: The amount changes based on how much gold you're carrying.