Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fringe is the waiting/testing area of the Realm of Sheogorath. Those who are unworthy simply wait and do not seek to be tested. Those who are driven to be tested challenge the Gatekeeper for the Key to Mania and the Key to Dementia and true access to the Shivering Isles. The landscape here is dominated by the flora of Dementia.
Locations within The FringeEdit
- Door to Cyrodiil: The entrance to the Realm of Sheogorath and the other end of A Strange Door. This location allows for access to Tamriel and Cyrodiil.
- Gates of Madness: The two gates that serves as a barrier between The Fringe and the Shivering Isles. After gaining the two keys, Key to Mania and Key to Dementia, the Hero can walk through to the other side.
- Passwall – A small settlement of the insane and the unworthy. One of the few resupply stations in the Shivering Isles.
- Gardens of Flesh and Bone – A graveyard involved in the creation of the new Gatekeeper, this location is haunted by the undead. Skeletons or Shambles are most common here.
- Xeddefen – Infested with Grummites, this ruin has some Madness Ore Deposits in its depths. The Hero must enter this fort ruin to stop the Knight of Order in the main questline.
|Cities||Anvil • Bravil • Bruma • Cheydinhal • Chorrol • Imperial City • Kvatch • Leyawiin • Skingrad|
|General||Ayleid (Elven) Ruins • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Mines • Landmarks • Settlements • Stables • Taverns|
|Special||Daedric Shrines • Doomstones • Oblivion Gates • Rune Stones • Wayshrines|
|Regions||Blackwood • City Isle • Colovian Highlands • Gold Coast • Great Forest • Heartlands • Jerall Mountains • Nibenay Basin • Nibenay Valley • Valus Mountains • Waterfront • West Weald|
|Shivering Isles||Regions: The Fringe • Mania • Dementia |
Cities • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Landmarks • Settlements