|The Gauldur Amulet|
|Enchantment||Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 30 points.|
There are three Gauldur Fragments located in three separate dungeons: Saarthal, Folgunthur, and Geirmund's Hall. Each fragment individually grants +30 to one of the three main stats: Health, Magicka, and Stamina. The fragment in Saarthal can only be found by joining the College of Winterhold and completing the quest Under Saarthal.
This section contains bugs related to The Gauldur Amulet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Dragonborn equips it first, then subsequently attempts to equip another necklace, both will be equipped. This does not work if they equip a necklace, and then equip The Gauldur Amulet second. When the Gauldur Amulet has any items below it in the 'Apparel' list, they can equip it, then equip two other amulets. The Gauldur Amulet will unequip itself with the two other amulets still equipped.
- If the player character has a large body it will mold into the flesh of the character creating quite a strange look. This, however, is not a common bug.
- Sometimes the amulet appears invisible on the wearer's body.
- In Geirmund's Hall sometimes the amulet is gone, in the mini map indicator will appear under water.
- Some players experience a bug, where they are not able to open the first door in Reachwater. This bug can be fixed by:
- Reloading a save that occurred just before entering the cave.
- Reload the game, go in, and go straight to the dead adventurer on the hill. He has a copy of Lost Legends.
- Read the book, then take it.
- Re-try the door with the right combination.
- It may not be in the player's inventory at all after grabbing it from Reachwater Rock.