Find Resonance Gems across Solstheim to complete the Kagrumez trials.
- Collect two or three Kagrumez Resonance Gems.
- Travel to Kagrumez.
- Kill the Reaver Lord/Marauder and loot his two gems.
- Use the gems on the pedestal to open the locked doors. The pattern of gems to be inserted into the holes in the pedestal match the pattern on each door.
- Survive the trials.
Numbering the holes as one faces the pedestal this way:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
With the Dragonborn just below 8, then the door patterns are in order:
- Access to two friendly Dwarven automatons: Steadfast Dwarven Sphere and Steadfast Dwarven Spider
- Dwarven Black Bow of Fate – Found in the last room on a table.
- A fourth door can be found in the Creation Kit; apparently all five Resonance Gems were to be used to unlock it. The gem pattern shown on the door is: bottom left, left middle, center, right middle, top right.