Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Characters||Titus Mede II|
Penitus Oculatus soldiers
The Katariah is a ship in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Docked in the Haafingar Hold, it's likely named after Katariah I, the former Dunmer Empress during the Third Era. The Katariah appears during Hail Sithis! quest and is docked for the rest of the game. To enter The Katariah, the Dragonborn must climb the anchor chain at the ship's stern.
On the bow of ship sits the carved effigy of an Elven woman, while a statue on the stern displays a winged dragon figure. The woman on the bow is presumed to be Katariah.
If the Dragonborn has been appointed Listener of the Dark Brotherhood during the Fourth Era, there is a quest to infiltrate The Katariah to assassinate Emperor Titus Mede II on a contract set up by Amaund Motierre from the Elder Council.
- A unique scimitar called Windshear can be found on the deck of the ship.
- King (Two-Handed skill book)
- A unique piece of clothing, the Emperor's Robes, can be found in the Emperor's sleeping quarters and on the Emperor's body.
- The Gilded Wristguards can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Flawless Ruby can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Soul Gem can be found behind the door in the Emperor's sleeping quarters.
- Various items in the Imperial armor and Imperial weapons sets.
- A leveled Soul Gem can be found in Lieutenant Salvarus's quarters.
- A master-locked chest with various enchanted weapons and gold in Captain Avidius's room.
- Katariah Master Key on the body of Captain Avidius and on the body of Lieutenant Salvarus.
- There is a sailor on-board slitting the throats of other sailors and guards in their sleep. The murderer, however, does not move around the ship.
- On the deck, if a Dragon attacks, it is possible for it to land underneath the water. This, however, does not harm the dragon, and it eventually resurfaces.
- If the Dragonborn knows the Bend Will shout and rides a dragon, it is possible to make the dragon land on the ship.
- The Katariah appears to be the only accessible ship in Skyrim that is not in the style of a Nordic longboat.