|Characters||Titus Mede II|
Penitus Oculatus soldiers
The Katariah is a ship located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Docked in the Haafingar Hold, it's likely named after Katariah I, the former Dunmer Empress during the Third Era. The Katariah appears during Hail Sithis quest and is docked for rest of the game. To enter The Katariah, pull the anchor chain at the ship's stern.
On the bow of ship sits the carved effigy of an Elven woman, while a statue on the prow displays a winged dragon figure. The woman on the bow is presumed to be Katariah.
Had the Dragonborn been appointed Listener of the Dark Brotherhood during the Fourth Era, they might have infiltrated The Katariah to assassinate Emperor Titus Mede II on a contract, set up by Amaund Motierre of the Elder Council.
- A unique scimitar called Windshear can be found on the deck of the ship.
- Skill Book King: Two-Handed.
- The unique piece of clothing, Emperor's Robes, can be found in the Emperor's sleeping quarters and on the Emperor's body.
- The Gilded Wristguards can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Flawless Ruby can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Soul Gem can be found behind the door in the Emperor's sleeping quarters.
- Various items in the Imperial armor and Imperial weapons sets.
- A Black Soul Gem can be found in Lieutenant Salvarus's quarters. (Not confirmed. Might be a leveled loot, but at level 66 I found a Greater Soul Gem )
- A Master Chest with various enchanted weapons and gold in Captain Avidius ' room.
- Katariah Master Key on the body of Captain Avidius.
- There is a sailor on-board slitting the throats of other sailors and guards in their sleep, the murderer however, does not move around the ship.
- On the deck if a Dragon attacks it is possible for it to land in the water. This, however, does not harm the Dragon, and it eventually resurfaces.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)