|The Lady Stone|
|Location||Located on a small island in a lake to the west of Riverwood.|
|Description||Those under the sign of The Lady regenerate Health and Stamina more quickly.|
|Effect||Regenerate Health and Stamina 25% faster.|
The island consists of two large rocks at either side of the island. It has two trees and some small shrubbery. There are seven patches of Mountain Flower and one Iron Ore Vein. Also, it is dotted with miniature rocks. The standing stone located on this particular island is rather unique as it has a different architecture than the other Stones, having curved supports on its sides. The only stone that has a similar look to its curves is The Lover Stone.
- To the south of this location there is a wrecked ship at the bottom of the lake (the mast is visible above the surface of the water). Clams and Nordic barnacles can be harvested here. A Leveled Battleaxe, and a chest containing very little gold also lies in the wreckage.
- The stone can help compensate for a vampire's lack of health and stamina regeneration during the day.
- The stone is in the middle of a lake which is reference to the Lady of the Lake from the Aurthurian legends.
- Sometimes fast traveling to this location can unlock the achievement 'Standing Stones', if you have not yet found all 13.
- Drinking a fortify restoration potion before you pick up the stone increase the effects of the stone, it does not show in the effects menu, but the effects are applied.