|The Lord Stone|
|Location||East of Morthal, on top of the mountain|
|Description||Those under the sign of The Lord are more resistant to both Magicka and physical damage.|
+25% Magic Resistance
The Lord Stone provides 50 additional points of armor rating and 25% magic resistances. These bonuses do not work past the associated resistance caps.
The Lord Stone is located just north of the center of Skyrim, in grid G-3 of the online map. It resides in a mountainous area, which is a short distance northeast of the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon, and is east of the city of Morthal, southwest of the city of Dawnstar, and northwest of the city of Whiterun.
When stacked with other abilities and modifiers, this stone can potentially help towards building a 85% resistance to magic (the maximum allowable without console commands or exploits). This stone is very useful for people who want to tank or have maximum amount of Armor and Magic resistance.
- A Breton racial bonus (25%)
- Agent of Mara ability (15%)
- Three points in the Magic Resistance perk in the Alteration tree (30%)
- The Lord Stone (25%)
- Upon discovery, several bandits may be camped atop the platform, upon which the stone sits.
- There are two corundum ore veins located around the stone, one at the base of the platform and one on the south side.
- Directly Northeast along the mountain ridge is an Orichalcum ore vein.