Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ability Mooncalf
- Fortify Agility 25 points on self
- Power Lover's Kiss
- All Skills improve 15% faster
- Although the Paralyze effect in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is both useful and rare, the damage to fatigue can be extremely dangerous while fighting against multiple enemies.
- The player can faint by using this Birthsigns power in Oblivion.
- Imperials can use the Star of the West power, which absorbs 100 points of fatigue from enemies. This partially offsets the negative effect of this Birthsign.