Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mage is one of the thirteen constellations existing in the Aurbis and one of the Guardian Constellations, which include the Warrior and the Thief. Its Charges are the Apprentice, the Atronach and the Ritual. This constellation contains the Planet Julianos, which is also sometimes called the Eye of the Sage. Since the Dwemer didn't believe in magic, they called this constellation "the Mechanist" instead.
Wise mage orders... Apprentice learning... Ritual turning... Golem burning... Through the night.
- Ability "Fay"
- Fortify Maximum Magicka 0.5x INT
- Ability "Mage Birthsign"
- Fortify Magicka 50 points on self
- All skills associated with magic increase 20% faster
- This birthsign is generally good for players in Morrowind and Oblivion who want to play as mages, but don't want to have the negative effects of the Atronach or the Apprentice.
- A tapestry in The Gilded Carafe depicts The Mage.
- The map found in Henantier's Dreamworld has The Mage on the background.
- The Mage Stone displays the Mage birthsign, but offers a 20% increase to experience points gained from leveling magic-based skills.
- The Mage constellation appears in Sovngarde's sky.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (as the Mage Stone)