When speaking to either an innkeeper or a merchant, they may task The Agent with delivering an item to one of their contacts. This was however a trick from the merchant or innkeeper to get rid of the curse.
- When speaking to a merchant or innkeeper, they ask if the hero is able to make a delivery.
- Upon accepting, they give a piece of parchment, a finger and a certain amount of .
- The delivery turns out to be a trick to rid the merchant or innkeeper of the finger.
- The Hero can still continue going to the contact, and ask them about information, but they offer the same amount of information as the other NPC's. Asking around about the finger, the Hero eventually learns more about the finger and who it belonged to.
- The Hero goes to the dungeon where the mummy that the finger belongs to resides, and kills it, completing the quest.
|The Mummy's Finger|
|0||I have been hired to make a delivery to a (contact's name) of (contact's town). My mysterious employer paid me (amount of) gold and promised(second amount of gold) more when I complete my assignment. No time frame was specified, but my employer seemed very anxious for me to be on my way.
|1||I have been tricked. The supposed delivery to (contact's name) was actually a cursed mummy finger.|
|2||I have learned that the mummy whose curse I suffer is buried in (dungeon). I must destroy his true form or his spirit will continue to haunt me for 1001 nights.