|The Pale Blade|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Targets take 25 points of frost damage.
Creatures and people up to level 16 flee from combat for 30 seconds
|Class: One Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
Choosing to place The Pale Blade on the pedestal nearby will appease The Pale Lady and she will leave. However, picking up The Pale Blade again will cause her to reappear. In order to keep the weapon, The Pale Lady must be defeated.
The damage, weight, value as well as the magnitude of the enchantment are based on the level the Dragonborn is when the sword is obtained. The best possible version is available at level 27.
- PC Users can type player.additem 000F5D2E 1 into the console and let the game's level system randomly choose which version of the weapon to add.
- The special enchantment on this weapon is called "Ice Terror."
- When using the option 'Activate Sword Stand' in an attempt to return the blade to its stand, nothing happens. The sword is unable to be returned.
- Solution: save game then reload the game you have saved
- Ra'jirr may disappear. The body of
- When placed on the weapon rack, the Pale Blade may vanish.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)