The Pilgrim's Rest is an inn located in the waistworks of Molag Mar, Morrowind. The inn is owned by Selkirnemus, a Dunmer trader who has a pittance of ingredients available for purchase, and does not offer any rooms for rent. A scout by the name of Nilioniel provides skill training, and despite the owner's negligence a free bed is available in one of the rooms. Otherwise there is little reason to visit the inn. There are no quests that lead the Nerevarine to this location, and nothing of interest here.
A short hallway leads from the entry to the main area of the inn. Two traders, Dunel Saryon and Selkirnemus will purchase ingredients, but only the latter has (a very small quantity of) ingredients for sale. Nilioniel offers training in Block, Medium Armor, and Sneak in this area of the inn. Pilgrim Mundrila Ienith and commoner Miniel can also be found here.
The eastern door leads to another short hallway with two rooms at the end. A bard by the name of Ales Julalanie is in the northern bedroom. She has 16 on the table in the corner. The southern bedroom is identical to Ales' room. Although it is not offered for rent, it is unoccupied and the Nerevarine can close the door and use the bed to rest without violating the law.
The following people are located at The Pilgrim's Rest:
- Ales Julalanie – Female Breton, Bard
- Dunel Saryon – Male Dunmer, Trader
- Miniel – Female Redguard, Commoner
- Mundrila Ienith – Female Dunmer, Pilgrim
- Nilioniel – Female Bosmer, Scout
- Selkirnemus – Male Dunmer, Trader and Proprietor
The following services are available at the tavern:
- Although it is not offered for rent, an unoccupied room can be used to rest.
- Dunel – Ingredients (purchaser only – no inventory)
- Selkirnemus – Ingredients
- Nilioniel – Block, Medium Armor, Sneak
The following items are located at The Pilgrim's Rest:
- Public Notice (if The Path of the Incarnate has been completed)
- 16 (on a small round table near Ales)
- Miscellaneous items (cups, plates, bottles, etc.)
- Randomized items (inside containers/sacks)
- As Molag Mar is an entry point for the pilgrims, the tavern completely justifies its name.