Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wujeeta can be found in the Riften docks, the fishery, or in Haelga's Bunkhouse. She can be helped by giving her any potion of health. During the conversation with her, discussing the skooma trade will eventually present the option of bringing it to the attention of the Jarl of Riften, Laila Law-Giver, or Maven Black-Briar (depending on which side is joined during the Civil War).
The Jarl reveals that she is already well aware of the skooma dealers in the Riften warehouse, and offers the task of suppressing the skooma operation. This is taking place at the docks. She explains they have been long trying to track down the elusive skooma traders.
The quest begins by approaching and entering the warehouse. Inside, Sarthis and his thugs can be eliminated. Down in the basement is a satchel. After reading the shipment papers inside, they can be brought back to the Jarl, which finishes the quest.
The next quest will be to clear out Cragslane Cavern, to disrupt the skooma operations. This part can be done quite easily as most (all but one or two) of the enemies have no armor and only carry a dagger.
- Upon completing this quest, if the quest "I Done Got Thaned!" is in the journal and is advanced enough of the way through the quest it may complete if enough other helpful quests have been done for citizens of the Rift.
- Depending on actions in the civil war or the peace negotiations at High Hrothgar, Maven Black-Briar may be the Jarl of Riften.
This section contains bugs related to The Raid. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the meeting spot was recently cleared out at the warehouse before the quest was given, then Sarthis' bag in the locked room where the written shipment manifest is located might be missing. This is needed to finish the quest.
- Sarthis makes noises normally associated with the heavy breathing of an idle Werewolf at an amplified volume, which stopped upon his being killed.
If Cragslane Cavern has been cleared prior to beginning this quest, eliminating the enemies there may not update the quest objective "Disrupt the Skooma trade".
- In order to complete this objective a total of seven bandits must be killed. The bandits do respawn (three each time, the first guard standing outside the cave, the second guarding the interior entrance and third being the chief bandit). Thus, killing the three bandits, then returning to the cave later and killing the respawned bandits allows the objective to eventually be completed.
SetObjectiveCompleted FreeformRiften01 30 1and
SetStage FreeformRiften01 40. The first sets current stage (disrupt skooma operation) to completed state, while the second sets the next stage (report to Jarl) to active state. All stages of this quest can be seen by using the command:
sqo FreeformRiften01. This stage can be skipped by using console commands:
- Alternatively, using the console to resurrect one of the bandits inside, then killing them repeatedly, will eventually allow the quest objective to be completed.
Sometimes, picking up the shipment manifest doesn't progress the quest, and the dialog options will not be available with the Jarl. The objective marker will still lead to Sarthis' bag, asking the Dragonborn to retrieve the evidence, even if the note is in their inventory.
- This can be fixed by placing the note back in the bag and then picking it up again.
- An alternate solution is to read the manifest. This should also continue the quest.
- Sometimes, Wujeeta will not spawn in Riften making it impossible to gain the rank of Thane through the Jarl's quest on the Skooma Trade
- If the Dragonborn leaves Riften and fights a dragon while en route to the warehouse, the quest may fail and cannot be reacquired.
- Despite being given the key by the Jarl, and it being a criminal enterprise, it is still considered stealing to take anything in the warehouse. Plus, any lawful followers like Faendal will just respond to talk requests by saying "You're not supposed to be in here!", thus items can't be given to them.
- Upon completing this quest, the quest Becoming Thane may not be in the journal
player.setstage FreeformRiftenThane 10into the console will start the quest to become thane. Entering