A Merchant's former business partner has taken some of the merchant's gold and is now hiding out in a dungeon. The Merchant wants the business partner brought back to them alive.
- Travel to the specified dungeon
- Locate and defeat the business partner
- Return to the Questgiver and claim the reward
The Hero of Daggerfall must locate a Ranger in a radiant dungeon. When the Ranger is found, they must not be killed. When sufficient damage is inflicted, the ranger will willingly come with the Hero. Take the Ranger back to the Questgiver to claim the reward.
[Questgiver] of [Questgiver's Location], [Questgiver's town], has sent me to [Radiant Dungeon] to find an errant Ranger named [Ranger's name] and bring him back to [Questgiver's location]. I have [Time Limit] days to accomplish this, and [Questgiver] stressed that he wanted [Ranger's name] alive.
- The quest cannot be completed if the Ranger is killed.
- Much like the Draugr of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Ranger will spawn with two randomly assigned graphics, making it possible to gain a distinctly male follower after defeating a distinctly female enemy.