Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to Geldis, the inn was named after an amusing incident he witnessed several years ago. One night, he saw one of his regular customers drunkenly singing and stumbling near the docks. As a netch approached him, he threw his bottle of sujamma at it. The bottle smashed on the back of the netch and it became intoxicated before vomiting.
A room can be rented for one night like most inns for 10 . When entered, the player will be on the ground floor, which has a small interior were Teldryn Sero awaits to be hired for 500 . Mogrul can often be found here, along with Slitter, when not browsing the marketplace.
- Some barrels containing tomatoes and carrots.
- A copy of the book Deathbrand can be found in the north wing, in the bedroom on a shelf. This book is used to start the Deathbrand quest.
- Drovas Relvi - Worker at the Retching Netch
- Geldis Sadri - Owner of the Retching Netch
- Teldryn Sero - A mercenary for hire
- Niyya - Moves here if she survives Old Friends
- Ralis Sedarys - Moves here if he survives Unearthed
- Part of the tale of how Geldis named the Retching Netch is a reference to the movie Twister, when a similar story is shared about how Bill, one of the protagonists, at one time was naked and drunk and tossed a bottle of Jack Daniels into a tornado, which allegedly never touched the ground.