- Main article: Quests (Bloodmoon)
- Speak with the Geilir the Mumbling
- Go to Kolbjorn Barrow and collect Oddfrid White-Lip.
- Return to Geilir with Oddfrid.
Geilir the Mumbling explains that he is a seer and not long ago, he lost all his family at sea. He then settled here with his only friend, Oddfrid, another seer. He goes on to recount how a Draugr kidnapped Oddfrid, then asks the Hero to bring his friend back. The Draugr took Olddfrid to Kolbjorn barrow, which is south-east, on the sea side.
Inside Kolbjorn barrow, the Nerevarine is confronted to a bonewolf and a draugr. After dispatching them both, the Hero investigates the barrow, only to find a skull on the central altar. The skull is Oddfrid.
Back at Geilir's dwellingEdit
Once the Nerevarine has returned to Geilir with the skull, the latter will thank them, and remove the skull from their inventory. This completes the quest.
Geilir, will then propose, with the help of Oddfrid, to read the Hero's future. He will have two different stories depending on the main quest progression:
- If the the Bloodmoon main quest has not been completed, his foretelling will be: "...she says the time for the hunt is near. You are both hunter and hunted. She sees you surrounded by ice. Beware betrayal!"
- If the main quest is completed, his foretelling will be: "When the dragon dies, the Empire dies. Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire?"
|The Sad Seer|
|I met a sad warlock and seer named Geilir the Mumbling. His family was recently lost at sea, and now his only companion has been kidnapped by a draugr.
|Geilir asked me to rescue Oddfrid White-Lip from Kolbjorn Barrow, but I refused.|
|I have agreed to help Geilir the Mumbling by rescuing Oddfrid White-Lip from Kolbjorn Barrow. As a reward, he will talk to Oddfrid and reveal my future. Kolbjorn Barrow is southeast of Geilir's dwelling, near the Solstheim coast.|
|I have agreed to help Geilir the Mumbling by rescuing Oddfrid White-Lip from Kolbjorn Barrow. As a reward, he will talk to Oddfrid and reveal my future. He will also reverse Thormoor Gray-Wave's curse of eternal wakefulness. Kolbjorn Barrow is southeast of Geilir's dwelling, near the Solstheim coast.|
|I found Oddfrid White-Lip, but Geilir failed to mention that she was just a skull. No matter. If I return the skull to Geilir, he should grant my reward.|
|I returned Oddfrid White-Lip to Geilir the Mumbling. Geilir admitted that Oddfrid was just a skull, but insists "she" talks to him.|
|Geilir the Mumbling told me my future. He said something about the beginning of a hunt, and me as both the hunter and hunted. I was by ice. He also said something about a giant and a horned huntsman.
|Geilir the Mumbling couldn't tell my future, but Oddfrid did tell him about something else. He said that when the dragon dies, the Empire dies. He also said something about the lost dragon's blood and the Empire's sire, and the stemming of a blood tide. Geilir said it was all very cloudy, and does not refer to me directly.
|Geilir the Mumbling told me my future. He said....|
- Geilir's visions about the Hero's future, if Bloodmoon's main quest has been completed, will be about the main quest of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.