- Location: Southfringe Sanctum
- Enemies: Spellswords, Frostbite Spiders and a Mage named Bashnag.
- Quest Giver: The quest starts when the Dragonborn finds Selveni and talks to her.
- Defeat all the enemies inside the Southfringe Sanctum: Spellswords, Frostbite Spiders and their leader Bashnag
- Find Selveni trapped in a cobweb and cut her down
- Speak to her and tell her that the cave is clear and it is safe to go out now.
When exploring around the cave, be sure to kill every one of its inhabitants while proceeding. Eventually, upon following a tunnel where Bashnag is, leading away from where the spellswords once stood and fought, it will lead to a den of spiders as well as a giant spider. Upon eliminating the spiders, the Dragonborn will stumble upon a woman asking to be released, who will explain that she was left for dead by her fellow mages. In order to complete the quest they must explain to her that it is safe to get out. The objective will only be completed after Selveni exits the Sanctum.
The only reward is the loot present in the Sanctum.
|The Savior of Selveni Nethri – sunSouthfringeQST|
- Neither Detect Life nor Detect Dead will affect Selveni Nethri while stuck in the web. As she also does not call for help, she is very easy to miss.
This section contains bugs related to The Savior of Selveni Nethri. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Unrelenting Force. It knocks her out of the entrance and the quest ends. Otherwise, leaving and re-entering the dungeon may fix it. Waiting one hour can fix it too. Selveni may get stuck at the exit. She can be seen but not talked to. The Dragonborn exits the cave before reaching her. One way to get her out, though, is to give her a full blast of
- Killing her may not end the quest.
- Sometimes after being explained to that it is safe to proceed, she stands still. Even with a blast of full Unrelenting Force, she gets back up and continues to stand still, without a proper dialogue. Waiting an hour solves this problem.
- Quest may stay in quest log.