- Greater Power Shadow Stone
- Invisibility for 60 seconds on self
- Useful for low-level Thieves and Assassins.
- In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, when the Hero's renown is 10, they can visit the Jone Stone to acquire the ability to become invisible for 120 seconds, which is twice as long as invisibility spell from the Shadow is, which limits the Shadow's usefulness.
- Argonians born under the sign of the Shadow in the Black Marsh are called Shadowscales. They are given to the Dark Brotherhood when they are born and are trained to be assassins.