|The Song of Pelinal Volume 2|
|Title: The Song of Pelinal Volume 2|
|Full Title: The Song of Pelinal Volume 2: On His Coming|
This is one of the eight volumes of The Song of Pelinal.
Known locations Edit
- Top floor of the Mystic Archives, Arcane University.
- Bottom floor of the Priory of the Nine, next to the basement door, in the bookcase along with all the other volumes after the Priory is reinstated.
- Leyawiin in Southern Books.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in the Arcanaeum.
- In the office area of the Temple of Kynareth.
- On the top floor of the Bard's College in Solitude an open box directly in front of you as you come up the staircase.
- All eight volumes can be found on a bookshelf in the Temple of Mara.
- Inside Bloodlet Throne, on a bookshelf at the second floor.
- Palace of the Kings - In Ulfric Stormcloak's room.
[And then] Perrif spoke to the Handmaiden again, eyes to the Heavens which had not known kindness since the beginning of elven rule, and she spoke as a mortal, whose kindle is beloved by the Gods for its strength-in-weakness, a humility that can burn with metaphor and yet break [easily and] always, always doomed to end in death (and this is why those who let their souls burn anyway are beloved of the Dragon and His Kin), and she said: "And this thing I have thought of, I have named it, and I call it freedom. Which I think is just another word for Shezarr Who Goes Missing...
[You] made the first rain at his sundering [and that] is what I ask now for our alien masters... [that] we might sunder them fully and repay their cruelty [by] dispersing them to drown in the Topal. Morihaus, your son, mighty and snorting, gore-horned, winged, when next he flies down, let him bring us anger." ... [And then] Kyne granted Perrif another symbol, a diamond soaked red with the blood of elves, [whose] facets could [un-sector and form] into a man whose every angle could cut her jailers and a name: PELIN-EL [which is] "The Star-Made Knight" [and he] was arrayed in armor [from the future time].
And he walked into the jungles of Cyrod already killing, Morihaus stamping at his side froth-bloody and bellowing from excitement because the Pelinal was come... [and Pelinal] came to Perrif's camp of rebels holding a sword and mace, both encrusted with the smashed viscera of elven faces, feathers and magic beads, which were the markings of the Ayleidoon, stuck to the redness that hung from his weapons, and he lifted them, saying: "These were their eastern chieftains, no longer full of their talking."