- Dead Drop Mine - Next to a bedroll on a platform at the upper end of a elevated wooden walkway.
- Next to Haelga's bed in Haelga's bunkhouse
The Sultry Argonian Bard
by Ellya Erdain
Act VI, Scene II, continued
Croon-Tail: My lady, I could never perform your request!
Ellya Erdain: Oh? Is it too fast for you?
Croon-Tail: I fear that it may damage my instrument.
Ellya Erdain: Ah, but you seem to handle your instrument so well, my darling.
Croon-Tail: You flatter me, my lady.
Ellya Erdain: Yes, well it is such a large and magnificent piece. May I hold it?
Croon-Tail: Goodness no! The innkeeper would never approve of such a public display.
Ellya Erdain: Then, may I suggest a private performance? Perhaps, away from the noise of the inn where we both may enjoy your tremendous talent.
Croon-Tail: Surely you don't mean for me to accompany you to your room?
Ellya Erdain: Indeed I do, my sweet. Indeed I do.
END OF ACT VI, SCENE II
- Although "Volume One" is in the title of the book, there is no second volume, that is known of.
- This book adds on to the crude humor seen in previous Elder Scrolls games' take on the 'Adult Genre' of books.
- The author of this volume is the woman character in the story.
- The book's title is a reference to The Lusty Argonian Maid, A Song