|The Sultry Argonian Bard, v1|
|Title: The Sultry Argonian Bard, v1|
|Full Title: The Sultry Argonian Bard Volume One|
|Author: Ellya Erdain|
| Weight: |
| Value: |
- Main article: Books (Dawnguard)
The book is part of a play written by Ellya Erdain and is riddled with sexual innuendo, very similar to The Lusty Argonian Maid.
The Sultry Argonian Bard
by Ellya Erdain
Act VI, Scene II, continued
Croon-Tail: My lady, I could never perform your request!
Ellya Erdain: Oh? Is it too fast for you?
Croon-Tail: I fear that it may damage my instrument.
Ellya Erdain: Ah, but you seam to handle your instrument so well, my darling.
Croon-Tail: You flatter me, my lady.
Ellya Erdain: Yes, well it is such a large and magnificent piece. May I hold it?
Croon-Tail: Goodness no! The innkeeper would never approve of such a public display.
Ellya Erdain: Then, may I suggest a private performance? Perhaps, away from the noise of the inn where we both may enjoy your tremendous talent.
Croon-Tail: Surely you don't mean for me to accompany you to your room?
Ellya Erdain: Indeed I do, my sweet. Indeed I do.
END OF ACT VI, SCENE II
- Although "Volume One" is in the title of the book, there is no second volume, that we know of.
- This book adds on to the crude humor seen in previous Elder Scrolls Games' take on the 'Adult Genre' of books.
- The author of this volume is the woman character in the story.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)