Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spell Beggar's Nose.
- Power Tower Key.
- Open 50 points on touch.
- Greater Power Tower Key.
- Open 40 points on Target.
- Greater Power Tower Warden.
- Reflect Damage 5% for 120 seconds on self.
- Greater Power The Tower Stone.
- Opens expert locks.
- The Tower Birthsign is, in Oblivion, the only way (except if Shivering Isles is installed) to access the Reflect Damage enchantment on Spellmaking Altars.
- Thieves should choose Birthsigns which increase Agility instead of this Birthsign, since an average lock can be easily picked with a high agility skill.
- Finding the Skeleton Key makes this Birthsign obsolete in all games.