- Main article: House Hlaalu Quests
- Speak with Ilmeni Dren.
- Head to Ald Velothi.
- Speak with Galyn Arvel.
- Head to Ashalmawia.
- (Either) Kill the pursuing slave-hunters.
- (Or) Persuade them to head off in a different direction.
- Escort J'Saddha to the docks in Ald Velothi.
- Return to Dren.
The Nerevarine must have fulfilled two feats before Ilmeni Dren will inform them of this quest. Firstly they must have completed her previous quest, assisting in her Literacy Campaign. Secondly, they must have also helped the Twin Lamps movement by freeing more than 20 slaves and learned of the code words. She will instruct them to meet with a member of the movement, Galyn Arvel, in Ald Velothi.
Ship to FreedomEdit
Arvel can be found in the docks at Ald Velothi. She will tell the Nerevarine that a Khajiit slave, J'Saddha, was meant to having been on the boat Fair Helas, but was chased by a group of slave-hunters away from the town, to the nearby Daedric ruin of Ashalmawia.
The Nerevarine will encounter the slave-hunters on the way from Ald Velothi to Ashalmawia. The Nerevarine can either kill the three hunters or try to persuade them to continue their pursuit in the wrong direction. Once the Nerevarine has dealt with the pursuers, they will find J'Saddha near to the ruin. J'Saddha will agree to go with the Nerevarine to the docks, where upon he will board the Fair Helas. The Nerevarine must return to Dren to complete the quest.
|5||I was told that the Twin Lamps are an anti-slavery organization. If I am asked "Have you seen the Twin Lamps?" I should say "They light the way to freedom."
|10||Ilmeni Dren asked me to speak with Galyn Arvel in Ald Velothi.|
|30||Galyn Arvel told me that there are slavehunters looking for an escaped slave nearby. I need to find the slaves and get them past the slavehunters. I may need to get rid of the slavehunters before trying to escort the slaves to the Arvel's boat.|
|50||J'Saddha agreed to follow me to the Arvel's boat.|
|70||J'Saddha arrived safely at the Arvel's boat.|
|100||Ilmeni Dren thanked me for helping the Arvel family in Ald Velothi.
- To persuade the slave-hunters to go in the wrong direction, the Nerevarine must raise their disposition above 60.
- If the Nerevarine has joined the Twin Lamps movement by releasing enough slaves (21), then they may complete this quest as well.
- Hence they won't have to have joined House Hlaalu to save J'Saddha.