The Udyrfrykte is a troll-like creature in the The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind expansion, Bloodmoon. He is part of the quest "The Mead Hall Massacre" and can be found in the Lair of the Udyrfrykte. This creature uses a severed Nord leg as a weapon.
- Heart of the Udyrfrykte
- Severed Nord leg
- The Mead Hall Massacre quest has elements tying the quest to the tale of "Beowulf" thus making reference to the creature named Grendel.
- Also an element of "Beowulf," Grendel's character dies after blood loss when the epic hero Beowulf severs his arm. The Severed Nord Leg being a weapon of the beast may be an allusion to this.
- The Norwegian words "Udyr" and "Frykt" respectively translate to "Beast" and "Fear".
- The Uderfrykte Matron is a creature found in Oblivion, despite a small spelling difference from the original Udyrfrykte, a journal found near the Uderfrykte Matron, suggests that it is the mother of the Udyrfrykte.
- Udyrfrykte is also referenced in Skyrim as "Udefrykte" and has a similar appearance.
- In Agnar's Journal in Oblivion, an "Uderfrykte" is referred to, but, though the spelling in Morrowind is different, it describes the same creature. 
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only) 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (Mentioned only)