|The Warrior's Charge|
|Title: The Warrior's Charge|
|Full Title: The Warrior's Charge: An old poem of the Redguards|
- Permanently increases Conjuration (Morrowind)
- Permanently increases Conjuration (Oblivion)
- Permanently increases Conjuration (Skyrim)
- Jorundr's chest in Two Sides of the Coin quest; found in boss level necromancer and conjurer loot
- Randomised Loot
- Understone Keep in Jarl Igmund's bedroom on a dresser
- The Headless Skeleton, right by the tree.
- In Brittleshin Pass, near the Arcane Enchanter.
- At an unmarked location (Wispmother Pass), southwest of Fort Amol, overlooking the path to Ivarstead.
- Stillborn Cave - Behind the rock the only Falmer claw trap is fixed to.
The star sung far-flung tales
Wreathed in the silver of Yokuda fair,
Of a Warrior who, arrayed in hue sails
His charges through the serpent's snare
And the Lord of runes, so bored so soon,
Leaves the ship for an evening's dare,
Perchance to wake, the coiled snake,
To take its shirt of scales to wear
And the Lady East, who e'ery beast,
Asleep or a'prowl can rouse a scare,
Screams as her eye, alight in the sky
A worm no goodly sight can bear
And the mailed Steed, ajoins the deed
Not to be undone from his worthy share,
Rides the night, towards scale bright,
Leaving the seasoned Warrior's care
Then the serpent rose, and made stead to close,
The targets lay plain and there,
But the Warrior's blade the Snake unmade,
And the charges wander no more, they swear