Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
- Main article: Books (Oblivion)
- Main article: Books (Morrowind)
- Main article: Books (Online)
- The highest floor of the Abandoned House (and secret entrance to the Dark Brotherhood) in Cheydinhal.
- On the bookshelf inside the Blades temple (Cloud Ruler Temple).
- Renoit's Books in Chorrol.
- In a chest behind the throne in the Throne Room of Yngvild.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- In a chest at the end of Hag's End, outside after the Word Wall.
- In a chest at the far end of Broken Tusk Mine in Solstheim.
A hundred and twenty numbered ages in the void that fated folk had grown deep-schooled in evil. Then the Bright Gods resolved to punish those faithless spirits, and shatter the unruly caitiffs, those huge, unholy scathers, loathsome to the Light. They repented exceedingly that they had gazed upon Oblivion, and seen there the first of dark kin, and welcomed them as brothers and sisters.
The Principalities of Victory beheld how great was the wickedness of the wayward spirits, and saw that they were bold in sin and full of wiles. They resolved then to chasten the tribes of Daedra, and smite darkkind with hammer and hand.
But ever shall Darkness contest the Light, and great were the Powers that breathed the void and laid waste upon one another, and no oath might bind them, so deep were they in envy and perfidy. For once the portals are opened, who shall shut them upon the rising tide?
This section contains bugs related to The Waters of Oblivion. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Skyrim: If this book is picked up before receiving the miscellaneous quest from Urag gro-Shub, it will not mark the quest objective for retrieving the book, and will become stuck as a quest item.
player.drop 0001AD17 1" to drop the item, then pick it up again and it would have marked the quest objective as completed. Fix: in the console, type "
- Fix: in the console, type "