The Thieves Den (DLC7) is a plug-in for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion that features a pirate's lost ship and is designed for stealth-based characters. It costs US $1.89 for PC and 150 points on Xbox Live.
- A fully detailed environment for the Hero to own and explore
- Free sleeping space
- Five upgrades for the lair
- Hire vendors designed especially for thieves, rogues, and assassins
- With every upgrade, new pirates will join their crew and after all of the upgrades have been purchased, they can provide them with income
- Over 45 new items
- 15 new spells
- A training chest to practice or level up their Security skill (especially good if one possess the skeleton key)
- A secret entrance straight into the castle!
- Centuries ago, a great battle took place in Anvil Bay. In the battle, the legendary pirate Torradan ap Dugal, the captain of the infamous Black Flag, was defeated by the first Count of Anvil. Rumors have been circulating of a hidden underground cavern beneath Castle Anvil. If the rumors are to be believed, then the final resting place of Captain Dugal and his ship have been uncovered. I should investigate these rumors as soon as possible.
- See Dunbarrow Cove (Location) for full details of what's in the cove.
- Gauntlets of the Manhunter (leveled item)
- Silenced Boots (leveled item)
- Silenced Gauntlets (leveled item)
- Arrow of Blindness – Drain Sneak 20 pts for 30 secs on Strike
- Arrow of Retreat – Damage Fatigue 30 pts on Strike
- Arrow of Stumbling – Paralyze for 1 sec on Strike
- Arrow of Lassitude – Damage Fatigue 50 pts on Strike
- Arrow of Apathy – Damage Fatigue 100 pts on Strike
Books and papersEdit
- Cap'n Dugal's Journal, Book I
- Cap'n Dugal's Journal, Book II
- Cap'n Dugal's Journal, Book III
- Cap'n Dugal's Journal, Book IV
- Potion of Magnification (with Weak and Strong variants)
- Nightmask (with Weak and Strong variants)
- Official site Information about the Thieves Den from the official website.