Role in the FamilyEdit
He expresses unhappiness with Jarl Igmund for not listening to him despite the Silver-Bloods being the richest and most influential family in Markarth. He is particularly upset about the Jarl's decision to support the White-Gold Concordat, which outlawed the worship of Talos. He is a supporter of Ulfric Stormcloak.
The Taste of DeathEdit
Thongvor argues with Brother Verulus over the recent closing of the Hall of the Dead in Markarth. Thongvor isn't happy about being denied access to his ancestors' graves, located left of the Understone Keep.
Liberation of SkyrimEdit
If the Stormcloaks gain control of Markarth, during the quest The Battle For Fort Sungard, Thongvor becomes the new Jarl of Markarth. Yngvar the Singer will be his housecarl and Reburrus Quintilius will be his steward.
- "Markarth lives because my family makes sure it's fed gold and silver."
- "The Jarl can refuse me all he likes. He can't ignore us forever."
- "The Silver-Blood family will be heard."
- Moth gro-Bagol apparently served with Thongvor in the Imperial Legion in the past, describing the Nord as "a good man and a tough soldier."
- Despite being an outspoken supporter of Ulfric Stormcloak, Thongvor is still seen wearing the Imperial Bracers from his days as a Legionnaire.
- He is voiced by Michael Gough.