If the Dragonborn is his friend and he dies, a courier may bring a letter of inheritance from him for 100 septims (minus the Jarl's 10 tax).
- "It's a matter of time before the Jarl is coming to me asking for money. This mine is going to make me... I mean us, rich."
- "Mining is hard work, but we pay a fair price for any ore you dig up."
- "I know they laughed when I said I wanted to keep the mine open. I'll show them. I'll show them all."
- "You're welcome to look around, of course, but understand that this place belongs to me."
This section contains bugs related to Thorgar. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- He may send hired thugs after someone who hasn't ever been to his property.