FANDOM


  • I find it hard to believe our character is the last dragonborn because of the prophecy: The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn - it exactly says it plainly. When the world-Eater wakes... well first he wasnt slumbering or waiting, he was be tossed around like a rag doll through time. The prophecy states that When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding - which hasnt happened yet and the plain fact that your character himself mentions that he didnt absorb Alduin's soul and the NPC mentions that Alduin might get to return at the end of time to fulfill his role. All of these are valid reasons to say that the Dragonborn character is not the last.

      Loading editor
    • I think it just means he is currently the last dragonborn plus all his kids so far are adopted. Just give it another few centries and another one will be born randomly.

        Loading editor
    • Ive learned that you have to read the information the game provides and not listen to 90% of the people because they only take what they want from history to distorte it. Septim and Reman bloodlines prove that the offspring of the dragonborn are dragonborn themselves, so this means that our character could have children and if he or she does then *boom* another dragonborn.

        Loading editor
    • Being a true Dragonborn is not past on to children and they are not born at random its a gift given by Akatosh. Maybe a small amount of this can be past down in the blood (explaining why the Amulet of Kings can only be worn Alessia's blood relatives) but a true Dragonborn like Tiber Septim and our Skyrim character has the blood and soul of a Dragon you can't pass a soul on to your children.

      This is one of those topics though people adamantly stick to what they believe.

        Loading editor
    • This is still unconfrimed because none of the the True Dragonborn descendants have ever had a chance to see if they inherited the powers because by the time they are born their parent has already won. plus you forget that your children carry a piece of you with them so yes your chilldren cant have your soul, but this doesnt mean they dont possess a soul or blood of a dragon.

      Amulet of Kings is more than just bloodlines by the way. because the Septims bloodline originates from Atmora and are not from Alessia's bloodline.

        Loading editor
    • You're either the last, or the latest...      (Kills dragon, drinks dragon blood, I'M A DRAGON BORN!)

        Loading editor
    • no, my Ásmundr is not the last, for ye see, alduin didn't die in sovrngarde, they said  he would probably reappear in some other time. even then, he's more dead now than before which means Ásmundr only gave the next dragonborn the chance to fight him, the ancient nords just threw him to the future, not killed or putting him to sleep. the time for the last dovahkiin will be when alduin comes back awaking from his "death"

        Loading editor
    • Alduin can't die. his destiny is to eat the world, which he will do in due time.

        Loading editor
    • guys, It's a prophecy, those things are filled with riddles and half truths. It's not like you find a prophecy that says, "yeah, you're gonna kill alduin and save the world... what you expected to have to figure out what the prophecy meant? why would I do that when I could tell you exactly what it means."

      Wakes does not equal sleeping, it equals returning.

      The snow tower lies Sundered Kingless and Bleeding. Snow tower is the throat of the world, which is the heart of Skyrim. Skyrim currently has no king, and is in the midst of a bloody civil war. So yeah, this one's correct.

      The Last Dragonborn... well as far as we know your character is infact the last dragonborn, none other has come after him, and if he failed none other would replace him; As Parthurnax said "even I cannot see beyond time" The Prophecy expected that Alduin would succeed, even though it knew he wouldn't, there was no possible way to see beyond Alduin's possible destruction of the world at the time, so the current Dragonborn was the last forseeable Dragonborn, Therefore he was The Last Dragonborn; if there are any dragonborn in this extended existance then it does not make the player DB any less The Last Dragonborn.

        Loading editor
    • I think the idea behind what Paathurnax and Arngeir say after his defeat is that when time actually does come to an end Alduin will be alowed to return so he can fulfill his prophecy as the world-eater, when (or if) Alduin returns again Akatosh probably won't stop him with a new Dragonborn.

        Loading editor
    • His goals contradict themselves. He wants to eat the world and kill us all. But yes. He will come back.

        Loading editor
    • A good writer always leaves himself/herself an opening for a sequel.  Whether or not the Dragonborn returns will be up to whoever owns the copyright.  :)

        Loading editor
    • The whole thing makes me think of ac3.

        Loading editor
    • i think that alduin has the possabilty to come back but then eqally also he may not since he did die in sovengarud witch is were the dead are taken but there could be other dragons like him in other places eg:morrowind, but you never know

        Loading editor
    • Your character isn't the last Dragonborn, he is the -current- Dragonborn.


      If being a Dragonborn isn't inherited, instead being gifted, then why was your character chosen to be one?

      It feels like it's all on a whim. Akatosh probably, out of sheer boredom, gets up one day and says, "Let's see what lucky mortal gets to be Dragonborn this century."

      Being Dragonborn doesn't mean you are going to do good things (my main is kind of an asshole and kills and murders people, yet he saved the world, then returned to his dickish ways.)  The Greybeards make mention of this saying they can't tell you what to do, only guide your path on the mastery of the Voice. So it's all random.

        Loading editor
    • XtremeVoidNinja wrote:
      When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding - which hasnt happened yet

      The Snow Tower is the Throat of the World, and the kingless part refers to Torygg's mureder (or failed duel, Stormcloaks).

      Still, I think it says Last Dragonborn beacause if you fail, the world ends, and there would be no more Dragonborns. That;s either breeding (Those with the Dovah Sos) or created by Akatosh (Those with the soul of a Dovah).

        Loading editor
    • He probably isnt the last. Akatosh chooses whom to bles with dovah soul and blood.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      guys, It's a prophecy, those things are filled with riddles and half truths. It's not like you find a prophecy that says, "yeah, you're gonna kill alduin and save the world... what you expected to have to figure out what the prophecy...

      It's like people just enter a thread and spew opinions without reading anything in the thread first.

        Loading editor
    • If Alduin returns 'beyond time' and a dragonborn is gifted by Akatosh who IS time, then Alduin will return when Akatosh is gone, and no dragonborn can be appointed to stop him. But that wouldn't really matter, because 'beyond time' is most likely beyond man and mer too, so there is no-one left to care.

        Loading editor
    • j'dharjo and kilea-ves are not the last dragonborns, but they are the latest ones. the ones who helps people (sometimes), doesn't kill children (sometimes), doesn't steal (only when necessary), doesn't kill innocent people (sometimes), the one who loves skooma (only j'dharjo). the  spellsword (only j'dharjo) and the dragonslayer (kilea-ves), the werewolf (j'dharjo), the tsaesci (kilea-ves) and the ka po' tun (j'dharjo)

        Loading editor
    • Because he is a VIKING AAAAAHHHH! ! ! ! !

        Loading editor
    • I think it says Last because the guys who write the prophicies are always pessimistic, so the think it will be the last Dovahkiin, because He/She will fail.

      Boom.

        Loading editor
    • Jett Cyber wrote:
      I think it says Last because the guys who write the prophicies are always pessimistic, so the think it will be the last Dovahkiin, because He/She will fail.

      Boom.

      i think they used to put "latest", but the put the wrong word XD

        Loading editor
    • The Last Dragonborn... well as far as we know your character is infact the last dragonborn, none other has come after him, and if he failed none other would replace him; 

      As Parthurnax said "even I cannot see beyond time" The Prophecy expected that Alduin would succeed, even though it knew he wouldn't, there was no possible way to see beyond Alduin's possible destruction of the world at the time, so the current Dragonborn was the last forseeable Dragonborn, Therefore he was The Last Dragonborn; if there are any dragonborn in this extended existance then it does not make the player DB any less The Last Dragonborn.

        Loading editor
    • Which means will there ever be any more Dragonborns?

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      The Last Dragonborn... well as far as we know your character is infact the last dragonborn, none other has come after him, and if he failed none other would replace him; 

      As Parthurnax said "even I cannot see beyond time" The Prophecy expected that Alduin would succeed, even though it knew he wouldn't, there was no possible way to see beyond Alduin's possible destruction of the world at the time, so the current Dragonborn was the last forseeable Dragonborn, Therefore he was The Last Dragonborn; if there are any dragonborn in this extended existance then it does not make the player DB any less The Last Dragonborn.

      Perhaps the last one will be like the Hero of Kvatch.

        Loading editor
    • but wait . didet miraak becom dragonborn thanks to mora. first people say akatosh gifted you with this and thaen suddenly out of F*ckin nowhere your told you got it from a deadric prince.

      now i know that people will spam all over this but bethesda seriously f*cked up the lore. i know that the spetims wherent dovhakiins and it was more of a title thane a fact but miraak was the first even before talos. so i do think if alduin will ever come back he will be stoped. why?

      because the deadras are aroggant as hell and im shoure that mora doesent want the world to end so he could continioue playing with the mortals. pluse deadras are far more powerful thane aedra.

      ps the reason dagon got his ass kicked by akatosh is cause marrtin gave akatosh a power boost.

      -thatdudewiththegun

        Loading editor
    • Miraak, I think, was already Dragonborn when he made his deal with Herma-Mora.  What he gained from that deal was a different kind of power.

      Although many people on this forum are certain that 'Dragonborn Emperors' (ie, Septims) means something different from 'regular' Dragonborn, I'm not convinced.  The main argument I've seen to support this seems to be that the Septim emperors couldn't shout.

      But as there are no Greybeards or Dragon Walls in Cyrodiil, and no dragon souls to absorb, logically the Septims could never have learned to shout, whether or not they had the inborn potential.  So the fact that they didn't do it, proves nothing.  In Oblivion, if you try to wear the Amulet of Kings you are told that only the Dragonborn can wear it.  It says nothing about royal blood or the Septim family name - the only (stated) reqirement is being Dragonborn.

      As to Martin "giving Akatosh a boost", what?  From what we know of Martin, yes, he knew a lot about Conjuration.  But he certainly didn't have enough power to be the deciding factor in a battle between gods.

      I think Alduin will be back, and probably is supposed to come back.  My opinion (with no basis in TES lore) is that he had to be defeated in Skyrim not because he wanted to destroy the world, but because he was trying to do it at the wrong time.  If you look at many real-world religions, a common element in many is that, at the designated End of Time, the 'bad guys' are allowed to destroy the world.

        Loading editor
    • Somebody Stole My Sweetroll wrote:
      Miraak, I think, was already Dragonborn when he made his deal with Herma-Mora.  What he gained from that deal was a different kind of power...

      what this guy said

        Loading editor
    • XtremeVoidNinja wrote:
      I find it hard to believe our character is the last dragonborn because of the prophecy: The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn - it exactly says it plainly. When the world-Eater wakes... well first he wasnt slumbering or waiting, he was be tossed around like a rag doll through time. The prophecy states that When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding - which hasnt happened yet and the plain fact that your character himself mentions that he didnt absorb Alduin's soul and the NPC mentions that Alduin might get to return at the end of time to fulfill his role. All of these are valid reasons to say that the Dragonborn character is not the last.


      Doesn't the snow tower mean Skyrim. Around when Alduin appeared, King Toryyg was dead, the snow tower was now kingless, and bleeding, from it's own civil war

        Loading editor
    • Somebody Stole My Sweetroll wrote:
      Miraak, I think, was already Dragonborn when he made his deal with Herma-Mora.  What he gained from that deal was a different kind of power.

      Although many people on this forum are certain that 'Dragonborn Emperors' (ie, Septims) means something different from 'regular' Dragonborn, I'm not convinced.  The main argument I've seen to support this seems to be that the Septim emperors couldn't shout.

      But as there are no Greybeards or Dragon Walls in Cyrodiil, and no dragon souls to absorb, logically the Septims could never have learned to shout, whether or not they had the inborn potential.  So the fact that they didn't do it, proves nothing.  In Oblivion, if you try to wear the Amulet of Kings you are told that only the Dragonborn can wear it.  It says nothing about royal blood or the Septim family name - the only (stated) reqirement is being Dragonborn.

      As to Martin "giving Akatosh a boost", what?  From what we know of Martin, yes, he knew a lot about Conjuration.  But he certainly didn't have enough power to be the deciding factor in a battle between gods.

      I think Alduin will be back, and probably is supposed to come back.  My opinion (with no basis in TES lore) is that he had to be defeated in Skyrim not because he wanted to destroy the world, but because he was trying to do it at the wrong time.  If you look at many real-world religions, a common element in many is that, at the designated End of Time, the 'bad guys' are allowed to destroy the world.

      true points but  they still have  some  problems

      like you said miraak may have been dragonborn before serving as a dragonpriest. but why would the dragons accept that to take some one who is the only one that can permanantly kill a dragon. Woulden it be smarter to just kill him. and befroe you say anything YES paarturnax trusted you but only because a learrend the way of the voice and medetaide. odaving only served you because of respect and fear. later he did learne the way of the voice but because paarturnaxx became the new dragon boss.

      the spetimes do have the dragonblood BUT they dont have the soule of a dragon thats why they colden shout like miraak. evan miraak says that alessia was a waek dragonborn and only had the blood. and what i meant wiht "the boost" was that aedra are really really weak at the momeent for giving up so much power to create nirn and martin gave up his power and the amulett of kings power to make akatosh possible to "kill" dagon

      -thatdudewiththegun ( MUST HURRY TO CLASS)

        Loading editor
    • I'm just gonna throw this out there for argument's sake.  Didn't Alduin eat the world?  I mean, Arngeir says that this world must be purged by fire so that the new world can be ushered in.  Does that have to mean literally?  I mean, as was previously stated in the post, prophecies are like 90% metaphor and interpretation anyway.  Couldn't we say IRL that the Industrial Revolution and the Enlightenment ate the world of the pre-18th century feudal lords?  Prior to that didn't Christianity eat the Pagan Roman world?  And even earlier, the Romans ate the previous empires.  These were things that marked gigantic changes in the world.

      Well, depending upon the choices of the Dragonborn, the Dark Brotherhood might be destroyed or resurrected with the Emperor dead, the Empire now has either complete control or none in Skyrim, Miraak is dead, and vampires either can now turn off the sun whenever they want, or one of the most ancient and powerful families of vampires has been wiped out.  Now the Empire will be weak either from losing their emperor and getting kicked out of skyrim, or from extended fighting in Skyrim to which they had to commit a ridiculous amount of resources, so the Aldmeri Dominion has another excellent chance to subjugate the "puny humans."

      Because of Alduin, dragons are now back.  I doubt they are just in Skyrim, they are probably all over the place, the Dragonborn has his work cut out for him. I mean what, they won't fly south because the Empire has established a restricted air space or something? They subjugated the world before, that will be their goal now, not just Skyrim. So if that's the case, Alduin resurrected hundreds of these suckers who probably are reproducing and all of tamriel at least has been caked in flame.  Oh and for those who say that Parthurnaax is the new Alduin and all dragons now obey the Way of the Voice, here's a reality check for you, did all the dragons disappear and never fight you again after that scene on the throat of the World?  No.  Odaaving himself said there's no way in hell that he's gonna follow some stupid pacifist Way of the Voice (paraphrased). That's why he basically said, "Dragonborn, next time you're in a good fight, call me" (also paraphrased).  There will now be factions fighting for dominance, some will go the way of the voice, some will follow the Dragonborn and some will find some Legendary Dragon and ally with him and attempt world domination again.  Alduin also definitively settled the "Is Alduin another name for Akatosh?" debate (see The Alduin/Akatosh Dichotomy in game).

      Now someone is thinking "This guy makes it sound like the Dragonborn ate the world, so obviously he's wrong."  Think about it.  If it weren't for Alduin, the Dragonborn wouldn't have had a purpose.  In fact, Alduin saved the Dragonborn from the chopping block.  It's safe to say that if Alduin hadn't intervened, the Dragonborn would have just been Prisoner #2 to get killed in Helgen on day 4 of First Seed, 4E223 (date estimated, correct me if you're feeling anile).  Alduin saved the Dragonborn, therefore the DB's actions are resultant from the return of Alduin, hence because of Alduin, these changes were wrought on the world.  I'm not saying that Alduin's direct personal actions ate the world, I'm saying Alduin's influence and appearance were causitive of major changes in the course of history.  The idea is that Alduin made waves.  His return - and death - ushered in probably a new era if not an entirely new age, and it's hard to defend this position entirely because we haven't seen these waves' every ripple.

      Just a thought.

        Loading editor
    • ah, I like your theory, but the only part I dissagree with is the dragons part, Dragons can't reproduce, they were and always are(until a dragonborn eats them) and most if not all of them actually would be in skyrim, Alduin had to ressurect the dragons, so they would have come from skyrim, sure they can fly out of skyrim, but most would stay withing skyrim.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe as a plot twist, Alduin will be reincarnated as the next Dragonborn?

        Loading editor
    • 69.169.132.7 wrote:
      I'm just gonna throw this out there for argument's sake.  Didn't Alduin eat the world?  I mean, Arngeir says that this world must be purged by fire so that the new world can be ushered in.  Does that have to mean literally? I mean...

      today sir...you have won the internet

      -thatdudewiththegun

      p.d dragons can`t reproduce.but your still awsome :D

        Loading editor
    • the dragonborn should become a vampire so that he will live 4ever and meet alduin again 

        Loading editor
    • Heck yes 125!

        Loading editor
    • We should probably get back on topic. Anyway, I think that they called your character the Last Dragonborn because most of the prophecy came true around the time the Last Dragonborn was around. So, they started to believe that the Dragonborn would fail and Alduin would fulfill his end in the prophecy.

        Loading editor
    • "Got to thinking... maybe I'm the Dragonborn, and I just don't know it yet?"

        Loading editor
    • im my opinion there will always be a dragonborn to oppose alduin, and to try to delay the end of the world. it has happened before and it will happen again.


      that said, i can see the thalmor or someone doing something to end or at least try to end the dragonborn cycle.


      also id like if the next TES has that "import your save" feature, like the ME trilogy, changing the sex and race of the dragonborn statues and murals (yeah my dragonborn was a diva) and a couple of dialogues in the npcs depending on your choices on skyrim.

        Loading editor
    • Full Prophecy:

      When misrule takes it's place at the eight corners of the world. -Arena

      When the brass tower walks and time is reshaped. -Daggerfall

      When the thriced-blessed fail and the red tower trembles. -Morrowind

      When the dragonborn ruler loses his throne and the white tower falls. -Oblivion

      When the snow tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding. -Skyrim

      The world eater wakes and the wheel turns apon the last dragonborn.


      It says last Dragonborn in the prophecy but Harkon persued the Tryanny of the sun but he failed although the Phrophecy was real. So the last Dragonborn could be the last but the Dragonborn doesn't absorb Aludin's soul so there might be another Dragonborn and your Dragonborn might not be the last. Maybe the Dragonborn in Skyrim is the Last and Aludin comes back and kills everyone. Who gets the popcorn and sees Nazeem and Hiemskr get eaten?

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Prohit101 the prophicy says that the the dragonborn in skyrim is the last but if you play oblivion the grey moth preasts say the prophicies are fluid and often misread

        Loading editor
    • Dragon prohit101 as in the dragonborn in Skyrim could be the last dragnborn to be in Skyrim

        Loading editor
    • i think that if akatosh, or whatever the daedric prince's name is, was giving the gift of the Thu'um to the main character to defeat Alduin then maybe in the next game they could show Alduin figuring out a way to go to a realm where Deadric princes and others are residing and attempt to assasinate Akatosh so that the dragonborn is prevented. Maybe Akatosh realized that Alduin was coming and gave the last gift of dragonborn although he would actually be killed making him a "Daedric Prince" now and he has incredible power, This would mean that the other Deadric people give their gifts to the main character giving him more abilities and power which would be a pretty cool game. im 9 btw for all you cute gamer girls out there ;)

        Loading editor
    • You guys are misunderstanding Alduin's goal at the time of his origninal defeat, he was trying to rule the world when he was thrown forward into time through the use of an Elder Scroll. Alduin's appointed goal is not to rule the world, it is to destroy it and usher in the next kalpa, and in actually defeating him in Sovngarde instead of simply throwing him forward in time the Last Dragonborn reminds Alduin of his duty as the world eater. Because Alduin was reminded of his true duty, there is no need for another Dragonborn, and thus Akatosh will not bestow the blood and soul of a dragon upon another mortal.

        Loading editor
    • Ottoman Hold
      Ottoman Hold removed this reply because:
      Pretty off topic
      19:41, September 20, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The Snow Tower I think represents Skyrim as it is the northern province of Tamriel. 

        Loading editor
    • It would be an interesting topic if Akatosh could grant the gift of Dragonborn to future individuals.

        Loading editor
    • You are the Last Dragonborn .

      Btw those of you asking about the Snow Tower it is the Throat of the World.

      To understand why you are the last Dragonborn you must understand Alduin 's role. While the Aedra were creating Mundus they ran into a problem, whenever they made a planet which could sustain life it would fail within a few thousand years and become an apocalyptic wasteland. (Possible Fallout connection, theorists, it even supports christianity in that the world is apparently only five thousand years old and that dinosaur bones are fake) This would become annoying and tiresome to clean up and re-absorb the energy. They then created Alduin for this menial task. His arsenal of shouts was larger than any other dragon (Skyrim massively underpowered him) and he could even call down a rain of meteors to destroy a planet with only three words.

      The Aedra then realised that the only way to create lasting life was to all but sacrifice themselves. Here is where opinions split ; The elf races believe that the Aedra physically procreated and that all life on Nirn is descended from the Aedra. Humans believe that the Aedra used the last of their power to create life and placed the first Nords on the Snow Tower but this is simply not true, Nords come from Atmora and then a the Imperials split from the Nords, then The Bretons split from the Imperials, Redguards come from Yokuda and the human belief is simply incorrect.

      Alduin was now redundant, him and his dragon kin were useless and became stranded on Nirn. They settled in Akavir but were massacred and chased out by the Tsaesci. They flew West and found Vvardenfell but were massacred and chased out by combined efforts of the Cliff RacersChimer and Dwemer. They then found Skyrim and managed to form a peace with the native Nords, the Nords venerated them and the dragons didn't kill them all. After a few hundred years that changed. Dragons have ambition and the need for domination in their soul, Alduin more than most. It isn't just racist, the dragons are actually biologically superior to the Nords in almost every way, they don't age, can't die (unless you're the Dragonborn), are smarter, stronger and much faster. The dragons took a leaf out of the Ayleids book and decided to enslave the races of men. This failed to last for long.

      The Dragonborn only exists while Alduin exists, you are Shor and Akatosh's failsafe. You only have your powers because Alduin needs to be prevented from doing what he was created to do.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see why you should be the last one - there were a whole lot of them before you, enough to fill up Skyrim's Dungeons.

      There can be, if its passed down per blood, a big number of Dragonborns. But, those Dragonborns may be weak. Because being dragonborn just gives you a few perks. We all know the arrow phrase from the guards. But there is something else they utter: "What if i am dragonborn and just don't know it yet?". Those Guards surely had a famous adventuring Grandfather or a cousin in the mage's college. To clarify it, lets say that only 100 persons were dragonborn. But the dragonblood inside their veins gets passed down. Many persons may have relatives with dragonblood, which makes them dragonborn. For the narcists here to distinguish yourselves from those filthy peasants: You're basically a jack-of-all-trades. And that's what makes the difference. Dragonblood is just a tool. But the brush does not make the painting. Some Guards maybe are dragonborn, but they're the kind of people that gets killed by a pack of wolves. Bring back the Imperials from Oblivion please But you're not that guy that dies to a pack of wolves effortlessy (for the wolves). And if you do, you just spam fire spells. You are an Adventurer, they are Guards. And battling the forces of eternal evil being dragonborn may just come in handy.

        Loading editor
    • Doesnt this make you related to the septim bloodline?

        Loading editor
    • You guys ever think that your the last known dragonborn sence there will be no more dragons to return to skyrim leaving anyone who is a dragonborn unknown?

        Loading editor
    • 71.37.233.133 wrote:
      You guys ever think that your the last known dragonborn sence there will be no more dragons to return to skyrim leaving anyone who is a dragonborn unknown?

      I mean really with Alduin gone, there are no more dragons being resurrected, and no more dragonborns finding out there dragonborn. 

        Loading editor
    • 71.37.233.133 wrote:
      71.37.233.133 wrote:
      You guys ever think that your the last known dragonborn sence there will be no more dragons to return to skyrim leaving anyone who is a dragonborn unknown?
      I mean really with Alduin gone, there are no more dragons being resurrected, and no more dragonborns finding out there dragonborn. 


      Quite possible actually

        Loading editor
    • 71.37.233.133 wrote:
      71.37.233.133 wrote:
      You guys ever think that your the last known dragonborn sence there will be no more dragons to return to skyrim leaving anyone who is a dragonborn unknown?
      I mean really with Alduin gone, there are no more dragons being resurrected, and no more dragonborns finding out there dragonborn. 

      However, Alduin is not really gone...

        Loading editor
    • No, your character isn't. There will always be more Dragonborn according to the Greybeards

        Loading editor
    • Jr seriel wrote:
      71.37.233.133 wrote:
      71.37.233.133 wrote:
      You guys ever think that your the last known dragonborn sence there will be no more dragons to return to skyrim leaving anyone who is a dragonborn unknown?
      I mean really with Alduin gone, there are no more dragons being resurrected, and no more dragonborns finding out there dragonborn. 
      However, Alduin is not really gone...

      Alduin IS gone

        Loading editor
    • 37.165.203.8 wrote: Alduin IS gone

      then how come he wasn't absorbed like the other dragons?

      sorry for pyramid qouting

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message