|Quests||No Stone Unturned|
Chaurus or Chaurus Hunter Fledgling
Upon entering, the Dragonborn is immediately faced with one Falmer skulker, or a Falmer Shadowmaster at higher levels, next to a waterfall. A little past the waterfall on the right a small astral vision turns to bones, a skeleton and a Faded Diary.
Keep following the tunnel until it divides into two paths. To the right is a small clearing with another astral vision with a skeleton and a Tattered Journal. Beside is a magic staff. Opposite is a chest (Apprentice).
The left path has a tripwire that can be deactivated. Just past the trap to the right are a few skeletons, an expert locked chest, and some books including the destruction book, Mystery of Talara, v 3. Up a little further is a ramp which leads to a Falmer and a master locked chest. Follow the path up a slope to a small room with two tiers with Falmer. The tent on the second level holds a chest.
Head through the chaurus leg gate to a larger Dwemer Spiral Staircase room, with six Falmer, and one skeever. There are archers, two are melee, and one magic/melee. Upon entering the room another astral vision appears and then vanishes. On the table at the base of the ramp is a skeleton and a ruined trailbook along with some loot. Further up is a path to a chest then a tunnel leading to the room with a bridge.
There are three levelled Falmer and one Chaurus or several Chaurus Hunter Fledglings (Dawnguard). After clearing this room, check the chest to the left of the gate. Follow the tunnel to find more mushrooms, a moonstone ore vein on the right and eventually get looped back into Tolvald's Cave.
If collecting the Crown of Barenziah to complete the quest "No Stone Unturned," after entering Tolvalds Crossing, cross the bridge, eventually reaching a chamber. Amongst the debris there are swords, armor, and the crown. Three elven guards will appear, guarding the crown in death as they did in life. They may attack each other but they are hostile towards the Dragonborn.
- Mystery of Talara, v 3 - in a pile of books and bones in the left room of the fork
- Staff of Fireballs - next to where the astral vision occours (noted in walkthrough)
- Elven Armor of Destruction - in an expert locked chest next to the pile of books and bones
- Steel Plate Helmet - in an expert locked chest next to the pile of books and bones
- Battle of Red Mountain - in the left room near the pile of books and bones
- Crown of Barenziah - to the right path in the middle of the dead end room.
- Tattered Journal
- Human Flesh - two samples can be found in the room with the Ruined Trailbook, just above where the ghost elf is waving his arms.
- Sometimes the ghostly Dunmer guards do not attack the Dragonborn after they have collected the Crown of Barenziah.
- Sometimes the Astral scenes may not trigger at all.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)